Ufc fan match making idea.

colorado

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Details can be worked out later...

The raw idea would be a subscription based package for fans that are willing to pay a monthly membership and that would allow than to play match makers, perhaps 4 full cards a years( no more that one TS per card), or 1 match per card all year long. Also , the fights would be voted on by fans and fighters salaries can be payed by amounts collected by subscription.
As I said it is a raw idea, but if worked out by professionals it may have potential and I am big enough fan that I would be willing to pay for a service like that.

edited: Also, if fans create a big draw$$$$ we should be compensated for that

Last edited:
As long as the fans get equity.

We deserve it.

The one time I can remember them ever having done a "fan poll" for a fight was after Silva's debut vs Leben. They did a poll for "who should Anderson Silva fight next?" and Rich Franklin "won" the poll.

Worked out pretty damn well. I'd like to see them get more fan input. If they want us to pay for their product, they should give us what we want, not whatever bullshit some random moron comes up with (their current match-making strategy)

I would go other way. Every card should have one main card spot with random weight class. And people could vote on fighters that they want to see fighting. Simple. But to make the voting easier for the fans UFC give a pool of 20 fighters from certain division without fight booked.

Lets say the welterweight fight is coming up after randomization ( there could be a bowl with lottery tickets with weight classes ). I would like to see Platinum Mike vs Bryan Barbarena it could be nice scrap.

VeDwG_f-maxage-0.gif

Dana White vs Ariel Helwani
I'd vote for that one

Buddeh...

I come from Canada. The place where EVERY CFL poll is skewed by the losers that live in Saskatchewan. There is literally only ONE major pro sports team, in the entire province.

Those fucking clowns would have the SK Roughriders playing only the SK Roughriders in every single game. And of course...The Roughriders would win.

The CFL All-Star team would be only Roughriders. And, the only team to ever win the Grey Cup, would be the Roughriders.

The problem is...

The fuckin Roughriders have won exactly FOUR CFL Championships in 104 years. And they cheated to win two of them... Soft salary cap in the CFL.

Do you see where I'm going here ?

Your idea is about the shittiest I've heard, lately. You mean well but, you're clearly ignorant as fuck, alright.

There is probably a reason why you haven't posted since the " like system " was implemented. And I'm pretty sure I know why.

Go back to lurking, buddeh.

EDIT...

Had to add they cheat like fuck.

Last edited:
Buddeh...

I come from Canada. The place where EVERY CFL poll is skewed by the losers that live in Saskatchewan. There is literally only ONE major pro sports team, in the entire province.

Those fucking clowns would have the SK Roughriders playing only the SK Roughriders in every single game. And of course...The Roughriders would win.

The CFL All-Star team would be only Roughriders. And, the only team to ever win the Grey Cup, would be the Roughriders.

The problem is...

The fuckin Roughriders have won exactly FOUR CFL Championships in 104 years. And they cheated to win two of them... Soft salary cap in the CFL.

Do you see where I'm going here ?

Your idea is about the shittiest I've heard, lately. You mean well but, you're clearly ignorant as fuck, alright.

There is probably a reason why you haven't posted since the " like system " was implemented. And I'm pretty sure I know why.

Go back to lurking, buddeh.

EDIT...

Had to add they cheat like fuck.
ahhhh what???

Back