UFC 'Fan Gear' Commercial gets major dislikes on YouTube

If anything this shows that UFC decides who they're going to push and who gets opportunities. Sage, Ngannou, and now that Cynthia girl featured in a commercial just because Dana likes them. They'll all get unlimited chances to succeed too as a result.

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

THE UFC IS DYING
AND THEY COME WITH THIS GAY SHIT

Comments are disabled for this video.

LOOOOL

this will save the ufc

SWAGGER. FAMILY. POWER. BELIEF.

One of the best slogans for a product line, ever. Rolls off the tongue into the garbage bin.

I heard they were originally going to go with "STYLE, CHILDREN, GUTS, CONFIDENCE" but it got edited at the last stage and a star was born!

The final product just rolls off the tongue better.

"Swagger. Family. Power. Belief." - Kenny Florian

Swagger, family, power?

Lol Is Vin Diesel, or someone from the Fast and Furious movies writing this shit?
And why is Sage trying to look hard?
Lol how the fuck do people get PAID to create such garbage?
<36>

I was wondering what swagger, family, power, and belief looked like, so I'm glad they answered that for me.

The maker of this ad is shakespeare-esque joe

They're such penny pinchers with the same damn video from two years ago lmao. Marketing always does a fail job.

This shit has 250 likes to 4,000 dislikes lmao.

Lol, hardcore MMA fans make me believe in humanity again!

"This is what UFC looks like."

... Pure shit?

Stevie Wonder could design better clothes.

I don't know if this makes me a shill or whatever, but immediately after watching that commercial I purchased $250 worth of reebok gear. If that's what UFC looks like, than that's how I want to look.

Check out the comments here with 4,000 dislikes, lol

HTML:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HwQY7XCibbE

Comments are still enabled with mobile devices.

Last edited:
Putting that on sherdog is a good way to add more click on the dislike button.

Check out the comments here with 4,000 dislikes, lol

HTML:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HwQY7XCibbE

Comments are still enabled with mobile devices.

Shawn Buck2 years ago
OH SHIT GUYS THIS PROMO MADE ME GO BUY ALL OF EM. ITS LIKE POKEMON COLLECT ALL THE FIGHT KITS TO BECOME THE ULTIMATE :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

[<dunn]

It's like, why. If they're they're going to say this is what the UFC looks like and post a pic of 2 guys and a gay girl with purple hair, then the dislikes are going to be there. Just get a normal girl like Holly Holm to be on there if you have to have a girl. I think people realize this and don't like it.

Wha? Jerseys with sports stars names on them are a major source of revenue. The "UFC" brand sprawled all across a shirt or sweater screams douchebaggetry. What they need to do is allow fighters to pursue individual sponsorship deals with a handful of approved branding companies like Nike, Adidas, Under Armour etc. If a fighter is unable to secure a deal, THEN they are relegated to the default reebok kits and pay scale.

It's an individual sport

You won't get a Roger Federer shirt with Roger's name on it but you can get the same outfit at the sport store and by it.

Same thing with golf, F1 racing

For me the lamest thing about it is the generic shirt with interchangeable name on it

I liked the Nike stuff for Anderson and Jon Jones, it was well done

Should have done an infomercial
UFC as presented by michael Moore

Wasn't good, wasn't (too) awful.

Best to think of Sage as more of a male model that fights a bit at this stage; he's a good marketing tool for the UFC.

The Ad is clearly marketing UFC as a legit sports/lifestyle brand that can be enjoyed by everyone, not just meatheads who like violent sports.

In that respect, I think the Ad was decent.

Not too parodiable (swagger lol) nothing to get rustled over

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oops, too late.

Sage is a male model that fights a bit?

Fuck that...we have a literal Versace model in Alan Jouban that can actually fight already.

seriously use a bunch of ugly nobodies for a commercial. might as well use ppl off the street that are attractive.

I used to have alot of mma shirts, they were so many brands back then and allways new designs that were great.
I miss the days when the 'kits' had atleast 3 skulls on it and it wasnt as obnoxiously associated with mma/ufc like the rebook stuf. A huge ufc logo sideways in some stupid colour loosley associated withe the country the fighter was from? Just so stupid
The pricing on those reebok are crazy as hell

LMAO no one wears that garbage. I never ever seen anyone wearing UFC reebok clothes when I been out, I still sometimes see people wearing Tapout shirts, but I can't ever remember seeing anyone in the street here wearing UFC reebok gear.

LMAO no one wears that garbage. I never ever seen anyone wearing UFC reebok clothes when I been out, I still sometimes see people wearing Tapout shirts, but I can't ever remember seeing anyone in the street here wearing UFC reebok gear.

I was walking in a large park one night and saw some lights in the distance. As I got closer, I saw that it was a small group of elderly men and women with flashlights looking for mushrooms or something. One of them was wearing a UFC t-shirt. This made me stop for a moment and regard the absurdity that is life.

True story.

Last edited:
Back