UFC 'Fan Gear' Commercial gets major dislikes on YouTube

THIS IS WHAT SWAG LOOKS LIKE PEOPLE

UFC even goes as far as disabling comments lol. What's even more pathetic is that it's the same god damn ad as their last Fight Kit commercial except in the video these cheapskates spliced in a few new faces like Sage Northcutt, that lil Mexican girl, and Ngannou into the ad.

So fuckin corny. They just can't do anything right.

Swagger, family, power?

Lol Is Vin Diesel, or someone from the Fast and Furious movies writing this shit?
And why is Sage trying to look hard?
Lol how the fuck do people get PAID to create such garbage?
<36>

Must be fun living a life where you get to criticize everything while offering nothing of your own to be criticized

You're the biggest f%gg&t on these boards. You are the cynic and the saddest human being on sherdog and THATS saying a lot. There is zero happiness in your life. You constantly search sherdog and post negative comments and that's your M.O. This isn't a the most level headed place but you surf it anyways and look to further your negativity. Get a grip loser.

Never wished to meet a sherdogger more than you so I could hang you by your underwear on a flag pole you fuckin dork.

Yep they should concentrate on the UFC brand and the workout/training gear. They should only get some products about events that they can sale at the actual event

Wearing a fighter's name is corny
Wha? Jerseys with sports stars names on them are a major source of revenue. The "UFC" brand sprawled all across a shirt or sweater screams douchebaggetry. What they need to do is allow fighters to pursue individual sponsorship deals with a handful of approved branding companies like Nike, Adidas, Under Armour etc. If a fighter is unable to secure a deal, THEN they are relegated to the default reebok kits and pay scale.

You're the biggest f%gg&t on these boards. You are the cynic and the saddest human being on sherdog and THATS saying a lot. There is zero happiness in your life. You constantly search sherdog and post negative comments and that's your M.O.

Never wished to meet a sherdogger more than you so I could hang you by your underwear on a flag pole you fuckin dork.

Now THAT is triggered.

I don't get why people care so much about a bland ad. Just flock mentality?

It is indicative of how bush league the UFC is.
I want MMA to succeed, and to be considered a proper sport. Stupid, corny shit like this, and the horrible looking, overpriced 'kits' help keep the sport in the dark ages.

Same reason why people care about PPV numbers. It's a new sport that is trying to be mainstream. The more mainstream it gets, the more money thatll comes in, and then the better the product will be.

On a personal level, it is also frustrating to look at something so poorly done knowing that a half way competent person could have done a much better job.
The concept here was "Swagger. Family. Belief. Power." Nothing in that video displayed any of that ( and just lol at including 'swagger') They did a very generic, uninspiring commercial, instead of actually showing the 'family' or 'belief' part of the sport. Show it as more than just punching and kicking.

The world needs a bully like me to pick on little weasels like you. Anonymous turd.

You're fighting too emotional. You are going to end up tapping to strikes, like that bitch GSP.

Reebok gear looks like shit. Would never wear.
giphy.gif

They tried to market themselves by using the word "swagger" but it sounded like when your old man tries to be "cool and hip" but just embarrasses himself.

Did they seriously use the word "swagger"?

I was wondering what swagger, family, power, and belief looked like, so I'm glad they answered that for me.

You're the biggest f%gg&t on these boards. You are the cynic and the saddest human being on sherdog and THATS saying a lot. There is zero happiness in your life. You constantly search sherdog and post negative comments and that's your M.O. This isn't a the most level headed place but you surf it anyways and look to further your negativity. Get a grip loser.

'Rankings don't matter.'

'But you're still going to watch it, though.'

The only thing worse than having a bunch of bad comments is having to disable the comments section all together because you can't take the heat.

Why do they call them "kits"? That alone is strange.

Back