UFC 'Fan Gear' Commercial gets major dislikes on YouTube

Cringetastic...and look at the bums they got to model it.

#SwaggerJackers

I clicked "like" for the same reason I voted for Trump. Contrarian as fuck...

Wasn't good, wasn't (too) awful.

Best to think of Sage as more of a male model that fights a bit at this stage; he's a good marketing tool for the UFC.

The Ad is clearly marketing UFC as a legit sports/lifestyle brand that can be enjoyed by everyone, not just meatheads who like violent sports.

In that respect, I think the Ad was decent.

Not too parodiable (swagger lol) nothing to get rustled over

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oops, too late.

I like Northcutt but they couldn't get any bigger ufc fighters to be in the commercial? None of these people are big yet. fail.

Best to think of Sage as more of a male model that fights a bit at this stage; he's a good marketing tool for the UFC.

The Ad is clearly marketing UFC as a legit sports/lifestyle brand that can be enjoyed by everyone, not just meatheads who like violent sports.

Oops, too late.

I dont see how you don't think it's bad...if I was not a ufc fan and saw this commercial and was wondering what ufc was like...I would think holy fuck that looks queer and would stay far away from ever purchasing any of that crap even more than i already would, or even bother try watching the ufc

I support buying clothing from individual fighters and their own brands, NOT this reebok ufc bullshit. But seeing this new commercial really shows that the reebok ufc gear is hurting BAD or else they wouldn't need to put out another commercial that was almost identical to the last one

I dont see how you don't think it's bad...if I was not a ufc fan and saw this commercial and was wondering what ufc was like...I would think holy fuck that looks queer and would stay far away from ever purchasing any of that crap even more than i already would, or even bother try watching the ufc

I support buying clothing from individual fighters and their own brands, NOT this reebok ufc bullshit. But seeing this new commercial really shows that the reebok ufc gear is hurting BAD or else they wouldn't need to put out another commercial that was almost identical to the last one

I'm sorry, I'm not 12, what does this actually mean?

Are you saying it looks homosexual?

I said it didn't look too awful; I never said it was good, but that it did a decent job of what I assume it's aim was.

I'm sorry, I'm not 12, what does this actually mean?

Are you saying it looks homosexual?

I said it didn't look too awful; I never said it was good, but that it did a decent job of what I assume it's aim was.

It does look pretty homosexual as well as awful with sage trying to mean mug while doing those little flips trying to entice casuals. They did a pretty horrible job with making it almost all about sage making casuals think ufc is about robotic looking prettyboys doing little flips in the air. Does that upset You? Cry about it .

schaub tactic of disabling comments? disgusting

what kind of degenerate buys UFC fight kits <45>

THIS IS WHAT SWAG LOOKS LIKE PEOPLE

UFC even goes as far as disabling comments lol. What's even more pathetic is that it's the same god damn ad as their last Fight Kit commercial except in the video these cheapskates spliced in a few new faces like Sage Northcutt, that lil Mexican girl, and Ngannou into the ad.

So fuckin corny. They just can't do anything right.

I don't like it because it doesn't have Mr Finland.

yeah i disliked the fuck out of that video, I even made my wife sign up to youtube so I could dislike it from her account too.

Oops, too late.
UFC brand damage control associates out in full force today, lol

SWAGGER. FAMILY. POWER. BELIEF.

One of the best slogans for a product line, ever. Rolls off the tongue into the garbage bin.

I heard they were originally going to go with "STYLE, CHILDREN, GUTS, CONFIDENCE" but it got edited at the last stage and a star was born!

The final product just rolls off the tongue better.

IMO that stuff is severely overpriced. I saw a Chris Weidman hoodie on the clearance rack, and that shit was still $60 with all the discounts. They may be better off just branding it with UFC logos and not the fighter names.

I don't get why people care so much about a bland ad. Just flock mentality?

IMO that stuff is severely overpriced. I saw a Chris Weidman hoodie on the clearance rack, and that shit was still $60 with all the discounts. They may be better off just branding it with UFC logos and not the fighter names.

Yep they should concentrate on the UFC brand and the workout/training gear. They should only get some products about events that they can sale at the actual event

Wearing a fighter's name is corny

Did they make a fan gear commercial, and forget to put any fighters that have fans?

Back