UFC fan and baseball superstar Shohei Ohtani has agreed to sign with Angels

dragonclaw

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Angels and the UFC have had a long standing relationship.

When the UFC is in town, they have their events nearby at the Honda center, close proximity to Angels stadium.

That said, Shohei Ohtani, UFC/MMA fanatic, has agreed to sign with the Anaheim / California Angels baseball team pretty much making them a guaranteed lock for next years World Series.

Go Angels!

That said, Shohei Ohtani, UFC/MMA fanatic, has agreed to sign with the Anaheim / California Angels baseball team pretty much making them a guaranteed lock for next years World Series.

thanks for the laugh

Because the Honda Center is next to The Los Angeles Angeles of Los Angeles Stadium that means they have a long standing relationship? What about the UFC fights that happen at Staples Center?

Fuck tha Angels, it’s Town Buisness over here Fam

Because the Honda Center is next to The Los Angeles Angeles of Los Angeles Stadium that means they have a long standing relationship? What about the UFC fights that happen at Staples Center?

Then their long standing relationship is put on the back burner for the Lakers, Clippers and kings when near staples

The moral of the story is they’re good at long standing relationship laws, just not loyalty

Trout and Otani, should at least be a fun season, will watch.

Damn, I was banking on the Giants getting Stanton and Ohtani :mad:

lol this guys was too scared to play for the Yankees. SHOOK.

He is going to fall harder than Darvish and Dice-K

i was suprised angels got him

they spend their money wrong every offseason tho aside from signing upton

they wasted all that $$$ on hamilton and pujols whos now producing a sub .700 OPS and hes still hitting 3rd.

Nice! I was curious where he’d end up. Excited to see how he pans out.

Ufc fan Brendan Fraser just took a dump that looks like Brock Lesnar, let’s make a thread

Even threads about baseball seem extremely boring and make me want to go to sleep.

Back