UFC+ESPN+Ariel= How Long Before Dana Flips Out at Helwani?

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Ok we all know about the UFC and ESPN deal, and that Helwani is getting his own show. And Dana has maybe 2-3 years left on his deal, but how long do you guys think it will be before Uncle Dana gets pissed at Ariel?

Lol, shouldn't be long at all. Unless ESPN forces Ariel to not point out faults and falsehoods which is possible.

I wonder if Brett Okamoto is pissed by all the love ESPN is showing Ariel? He's been their MMA guy for a long time.

@Hardkore
My gut says Ariel plays it fair (like he did with Fox)

But is "fair" good enough for DW? lol

Face it, ppl here love the Dana vs Ariel Feud.

But is "fair" good enough for DW? lol
Its clearly not,

Like I said in the other thread, I think its fair to question the Reebok deal or ask a fighter whats he going to do when he come close to ending a contract.

That shit will piss the UFC off.

Face it, ppl here love the Dana vs Ariel Feud.

They are saving it for UFC 300

It's gonna be hilarious if Ariel is allowed by ESPN to ask anything he wants.

I think Dana would rather have him working for ESPN where he can be controlled rather than him out doing his own BS.

I don't think Dana cares much anymore. One foot in one foot over at Zuffa Boxing

I don't think Dana cares much anymore. One foot in one foot over at Zuffa Boxing

He is an owner. He makes 9% profit as his corporate salary plus he owns 6-7% as owner.
Of course he cares.

Plus Zuffa Boxing = WME

I don't think he'd care but when Ariel's involved, I think he'd make exceptions.

UFC is going to be PC now.

Would love to see Dana or/and Brett slap Ariel.

Ariel will tow the company line like he did when they used to pay him.

if he keeps instigating between the UFC and fighters im sure Dana will fire him again and he'll crawl back crying.

In before cryingariel.gif

Back