UFC Discussion should be renamed to include Bellator!

Lifeform

Donk Donkerson
Banned
Reaction score
The UFC is going down like a sinking ship with dreadful cards and USADA all over their ass. Bellator is on the rise and will be unstoppable!
Bellator-NYC.png

I have always supported Bellator and feel they deserve recognition for putting on great fights and treating their fighters with respect!

I agree!

Bellator has better prospects

Bigger names

And is willing to take care of the fighters....

Somewhat agree. Back in the days it was Pride/UFC - now it's Bellator/UFC.

I was having this though this morning. While I don't agree that the UFC is going down, I do think Bellator has done enough to warrant the step up from the Worldwide MMA forum.

Mebbe a UFC/Bellator or US MMA forum is the way to go?

Would be better if it was just an mma forum. Always interesting to find out about fighters from other organisations without having to actually click on a different forum I'm not used to going to.

get the fuck outta here

nobody cares about this bum league

it does kinda suck that zuffa mainstays like bendo and rory get threads moved to "Worldwide discussion" when we get to talk about favorite walkout songs and shit like that in the "UFC discussion"

Since I don't get Spike on my limited channel package, and they don't air their fights live, fuck em'. How do you air a sporting event in 2017 that isn't live and expect it to succeed? It's ridiculous.

Already fucking put the Bellator main thread in here last night.

Someone tell me why we even have sub forums!?!

I don't even know any more.

Considering their overall quality of fighter, and the fact that UFC guys are clearly considering jumping ship in some cases I think they should be included. Lot of relevant conversations including the 2 orgs.

You wouldn't like it. Any interesting thread would quickly be buried under all the stupid and useless ones that clog up the first page.

You put up a picture of a show that couldn't have gone worse for Bellator lol

Fine by me. Avoid any threads you don't like if it bothers you.

Back