UFC did great for having Reyes vs OSP as the third last fight on that huge 229 card.

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
KT5QVqG.gif

Dominick-Reyes-dropped-and-finished-Joachim-Christensen-with-a-BIG-LLC-and-STN-GNP-R1-.gif

DefensiveDelayedGander-size_restricted.gif

So many eyes are watching, finally people are forced to pay attention to the best prospect LHW has seen in almost 10 years.

He assumes hes a head the whole fight and coasts to decision losses and crys about it?

Hey I didn't say they were exactly alike. Reyes looks like Masvidal when Masvidal shows up to fight.

How bout that.

Reyes will be the man to finally take down jones (maybe)

That first gif is incredible, and I’ve somehow never seen it before.

KT5QVqG.gif

I love it.

I get an overwhelming sense of satisfaction watching fighters taunt and then subsequently get knocked into another dimension.

He’s a future champ. Can’t wait to see him continue his rise.

I'm a huge Reyes fan.
Really feel this guy is fighting for the belt sooner rather than later.

WAR REYES!

He's one of my favorite prospects on the roster. He's got all the talent in the world, but what i like most about him is he seems really crafty and savvy for his age. Fights like a veteran while still being soooo explosive.

Like this?

giphy.gif

Haha, I never saw that fight or this GIF before. She really got KOed by a Ronda HK that looks like it was just her foot after all the shit she talked, lol, that's fucking embarrassing.

Back