UFC Denver is Using the Old Logo

Yeah it’s all pretty cool - except for the giant old logo in the center of a mat already covered in logos.

That’s just terrible.

thanks for starting this thread. I wouldnt have known about the retro graphics had it not been for this thread

Vintage theme should be the standard theme.

The reason why UFC and it's fanbase love it...it's because of the roots.

MV5BNTJmMGEzMTQtMzQzMi00YjE1LWI4MTctNjY0NWZiYzE2MDVhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

UFC has forgotten it's roots.

It has always been a fucking spectacle, fuck Unified rules...fuck all this bullshit.

The People want that real shit!

thanks for starting this thread. I wouldnt have known about the retro graphics had it not been for this thread
youre kind of a prick, arent ya?

MUH INTERNAT THREADSSS!!! SRS BUSINESSSS!

The moment i saw it i got all tingley and gitty.

Made me check my stream. Ummm. I mean i had to watch myself pee to make sure its all ok. ;)

youre kind of a prick, arent ya?

MUH INTERNAT THREADSSS!!! SRS BUSINESSSS!

says the person calling someone he doesnt even know a prick on the internet. right..... oh... kay.....

At least I had the intelligence to use a degree of sarcasm. Your poor little inbred trailer park brain can only stretch to calling people names.

Which one is the prick again? remind me. (Think carefully before you answer that one)

Here's a clue
It's you

ps. I may be a prick, but at least im not an ugly cunt ;)

Head wayyyyyy too small
To be honest, I don't think they have enough canvas to put the actual size of Tito's head. You'll probably need a football sized octagon to put his head on the mat.

says the person calling someone he doesnt even know a prick on the internet. right..... oh... kay.....

At least I had the intelligence to use a degree of sarcasm. Your poor little inbred trailer park brain can only stretch to calling people names.

Which one is the prick again? remind me. (Think carefully before you answer that one)

Here's a clue
It's you

Wow... You should probably stop typing.

Wow... You should probably stop typing.

its 4 in the morning. bmy idiot tolerance is at its lowest point of the day by a considerable margin.

if someone who doesnt even know me decides to come on the internet and call me a prick, they are gonna get both barrels. Same as they would if they said it to my face.

Here's a clue
It's you

wow.........you are crazy mad. I'm sorry you had a terrible day/night. I wish you a better tomorrow

Cheap way of trying to appeal to the true mma core. Mma is watered down as fuck nowadays with all the american pussified rules.

Old ufc and pride have nothing in common with the current fake spectacle...

Back