UFC Denver draws best FS1 ratings in 6 months averages 840K viewers

That’s probably when most turned it on cause perry vs cowboy was next. I got home from work just in time for that fight but the gdr fight was still on so I had to wait through that awful fight.

Nice try but no, the main typically draws the most viewers.

That’s probably when most turned it on cause perry vs cowboy was next. I got home from work just in time for that fight but the gdr fight was still on so I had to wait through that awful fight.

That fight lost some casual viewers... It was not good at all.

Nice try but no, the main typically draws the most viewers.
According to the TSs stats tens of thousands of viewers tuned in for Pennington vs gdr then clearly didn't stay for anything past it.

Nope, never will. Ppl bought the Khabib fight as it was a legitimate rivalry. Conor Cowboy does max 1.4m buys, even thats a stretch. Keep in mind, Conors aura of invincibility is all but finished.

lol Conor was never invincible and that was never a reason he got so many fans.

Cowboy v Conor would crush Khabib numbers lol

According to the TSs stats tens of thousands of viewers tuned in for Pennington vs gdr then clearly didn't stay for anything past it.

Yup. I wonder if it was casual interest in the champ who ran from Cyborg out of fear.

Yup. I wonder if it was casual interest in the champ who ran from Cyborg out of fear.

I dunno doesn't seem like she'd get that draw, maybe. Whoever tuned out though missed the good shit.

If the WMMA fight wasn't a typical WMMA fight the ratings probably would have went up instead of down.

how in the world did pennington and de randamie get most views, AJ Garcia could be right though

Nope, never will. Ppl bought the Khabib fight as it was a legitimate rivalry. Conor Cowboy does max 1.4m buys, even thats a stretch. Keep in mind, Conors aura of invincibility is all but finished.
true.

Why the fuck some meaningless Wmma fight was the peak ?

I don't think it's any shocker that Cowboy drew big in Colorado, especially given that there was some juicy drama to build up the fight
Yeah, which is why it’s silly to attribute the number to kz...I mean come on

Back