UFC Denver adds 2 fights on 18 days notice

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Jason Knight vs Alex Caceres

&

Luiz Frankenstein da Silva vs newcomer Jordan Johnson

Prior to these late adds the card had dropped Brad Tavares vs Hector Lombard. UFC and these new owners have been doing this as of late with these last minute adds so it seems.

Knight vs. Bruce Leeroy is going to be an amazing fight.

Nice. I really enjoy Cacares.

Meltzer is right when he said Joe Silva's departure is a big loss to the UFC.

Fighters respect him. The dude might be a manlet but he makes fights happen. Without him shit's falling apart fast. Everybody is ducking everybody else, champs asking for money fights, interim belts being given out like hot cakes.

Too bad Lombard won't get to make a comeback after the Cold War turned hot on him. IMG_7220.JPG

I still haven't seen why Hector's fight was moved. Someone help me out.

A couple of days ago, Eric Spicely (TUF 23) vs Alessio "Still not as ApocOlyptic as Sakara" Di Chirico was also added to the card.

Frankenstein is a legit badass and Caceres is fun to watch.

Good fights.

Both scraps look to be a lot a fun - pretty big fan of Bruce Leeroy and Frankenstein is a monster!

Nice. I really enjoy Cacares.
Yeah he's always fun to watch , i recently just rewatched UFC 199 and his short notice replacement and destruction of cole miller was a joy to watch albeit with a couple of close shaves

Meltzer is right when he said Joe Silva's departure is a big loss to the UFC.

Fighters respect him. The dude might be a manlet but he makes fights happen. Without him shit's falling apart fast. Everybody is ducking everybody else, champs asking for money fights, interim belts being given out like hot cakes.
That was too much to ignore, such a shortcoming could not be tolerated any more.

A shame to lose Lombard but I dig Caceres' style, so that's a plus. Anyway, it definitely works out for me that the card is a little underwhelming since tickets were so cheap.

Both scraps look to be a lot a fun - pretty big fan of Bruce Leeroy and Frankenstein is a monster!

In his last fight with Craig after first round he looked totally gassed out. It looked like it's a 5th round for him already....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back