Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
Here is a list of peanut butter eating champions

Chris Wiedman
The All American" admits he used to eat peanut butter and honey all day. "

Dominic Cruz
"After training I eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with organic peanut butter, organic jelly and Ezekiel bread."

TJ Dillashaw

Tito also loves the PB FIY

Last edited:
Thanks for keeping track of fighters' peanut butter eating habits.

Tito also loves the PB FIY

Honestly you can use peanut butter for so many different things, pretty much anything you can thing of. Here are just a few:

Shaving Cream: The oils in the butter act the same as any shaving cream you'll get, plus you'll smell great all day!

Lubricant: Again, oils. It's also natural which is a plus, and it tastes good!

Cleaning leather and vinyl: Fucking oils again man.

Catching mice: I said it's delicious right? Mice agree.

Getting dogs to eat things they don't want to: Just smear some peanut butter on it

Deodorant: Out of deodorant? Peanut butter! smells good

Getting rid of unwanted house guests who have peanut allergies: It is so easy to make it look like an accident.

Removing rubber scuffs from shoes: The oil in the butter reacts with the petroleum oil to lift away the rubber!

Getting gum out of hair: No further explanation necessary, works for glue and other sticky substances too!

Butter substitute: Works the same as butter in cooking, although it will impact the flavour.

Cookies: Good fucking cookies.

Jellybean stings: Stage-fright? Just grossed out? Try peanut butter instead.

Ants or other insect trap: A dollop of peanut butter will attract them, and the stickiness will catch them!

Thanks for keeping track of fighters' peanut butter eating habits.
You are welcome seems to be a cover-up by the powers that be, don't want the average joe to get a hold of this champion food

JX0fQcJ.jpg

source: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/tj-dillashaw-critizes-joe-rogan-for-biased-commentary.3155265/

I love threads that are so fucking weird like this one. TS probably sits in a heavily secured house wearing a tinfoil hat. He probably has pictures all over his walls with pieces of yarn between them tying the sprawling web of this grand conspiracy together.

I probably has plans to bomb the Jiff factory to stop a future apocalypse or some shit.

Healthy minds don't make these connections.

I love threads that are so fucking weird like this one. TS probably sits in a heavily secured house wearing a tinfoil hat. He probably has pictures all over his walls with pieces of yarn between them tying the sprawling web of this grand conspiracy together.

I probably has plans to bomb the Jiff factory to stop a future apocalypse or some shit.

Healthy minds don't make these connections.
songe-mirror-silver-colour__0107578_pe257250_s5.jpg

Whats the story about Ludwig regarding black people and women?

[...]
One of Faber's most serious claims was that Ludwig was a bully and sometimes it involved race. Faber told Helwani that Ludwig used to joke with the black members of the gym that they had to get to the back of line. Ludwig denied that he ever made anyone uncomfortable from a racial standpoint.

"I don't know what the hell he's talking about," Ludwig said. "There's jokes floating around the gym all the time. For him to point me out, like what the hell dude?"

Faber also said that Ludwig refused to train female fighters at their gym like Paige VanZant, because he didn't believe in women's MMA. Ludwig doesn't completely refute that.

"I wouldn't say I'm against women's MMA," Ludwig said. "I do feel uneasy seeing a woman get punched in the face. That, I don't like. Women's grappling and wrestling, that's cool. But seeing a woman punched in the face, I don't really necessarily like that. There's awesome women's fights, but it still makes me feel a bit weird. But yeah, I don't like to train women."
[...]

https://www.mmafighting.com/2015/9/...o-urijah-faber-s-accusations-he-might-be-just

Everyone eats peanut butter. Except those genetically weak

You are welcome seems to be a cover-up by the powers that be, don't want the average joe to get a hold of this champion food
I think you might be surprised how many people eat peanut butter and are not pro athletes.

Came in expecting gay shit - left with a pretty good looking recipe.

Only mildly disappointed

What's wrong with that?!

Honestly you can use peanut butter for so many different things, pretty much anything you can thing of. Here are just a few:

Shaving Cream: The oils in the butter act the same as any shaving cream you'll get, plus you'll smell great all day!

Lubricant: Again, oils. It's also natural which is a plus, and it tastes good!

Cleaning leather and vinyl: Fucking oils again man.

Catching mice: I said it's delicious right? Mice agree.

Getting dogs to eat things they don't want to: Just smear some peanut butter on it

Deodorant: Out of deodorant? Peanut butter! smells good

Getting rid of unwanted house guests who have peanut allergies: It is so easy to make it look like an accident.

Removing rubber scuffs from shoes: The oil in the butter reacts with the petroleum oil to lift away the rubber!

Getting gum out of hair: No further explanation necessary, works for glue and other sticky substances too!

Butter substitute: Works the same as butter in cooking, although it will impact the flavour.

Cookies: Good fucking cookies.

Jellybean stings: Stage-fright? Just grossed out? Try peanut butter instead.

Ants or other insect trap: A dollop of peanut butter will attract them, and the stickiness will catch them!
tumblr_inline_nr3483ybaq1rxzxh1_500.gif

Back