UFC Boxing Edition Version 3

There's a difference between an excuse and hiding away for a month, refusing to even acknowledge the fight and selling stories about how depressed and upset you were that you lost. I'll ask again, what fighters am I ignoring?

Calling someone a fake humility bitch for absolutely no reason (after claiming they punched you) is disrespectful, bringing up family is not the only way you can piss someone off. Ronda created the whole rivalry with Tate and started off the trash talking, here's a quote from her speaking about Meisha directly "I kind of created this rivalry on purpose because I had enough friends, and I really could use a few enemies. And the result of how much attention this fight's been getting, that just proves me right." She made her an enemy, got into shit talking with her and then acted like a spoilt brat after the way in and embarrassed her self.

So you need to know someone in person to believe they are not a nice person? I'm not even going to bother listing the countless names and examples which would make you look a complete hypocrite. Oh and by the way, we are all judgemental, we regularly make judgements on people we don't know, this is a boxing forum.

There is not one right or wrong way to deal with a loss, everyone deals with them differently. There is a difference between hyping a fight and shitting on someone's family, you have to be able to see that. We all knew Hitler was a pos, but based on Ronda's actions we can't say for sure she is a POS. We don't know her, only her fight persona. Conor McGregor is by all accounts a really good and genuine dude, you would never know it from his mma career. Yes, we are all judgemental, but there is a fine line with it and most people go way overboard with it due to just being haters. This world is full of haters who hate to see people doing better than them, we love to tear people down. You can't tell me I'm wrong on that.

I cant help it,i do feel bad for her. I dont like that she felt suicidal over all this negative attention,and hopes she pulls through. I felt bad when Arlovski said he played russian roulette after losing to fedor and brett rogers.

I cant help it,i do feel bad for her. I dont like that she felt suicidal over all this negative attention,and hopes she pulls through. I felt bad when Arlovski said he played russian roulette after losing to fedor and brett rogers.

Fuck really? Hard for non fighters to understand how bad losing is I guess.

It depends on how invested the men are to their profession. Arlovski believes its his destiny to be the best fighter,and this is the second time hes in a position where a title shot is a million miles away. Hell people are saying he should retire. To start all over again sounds monumentously hard. This is where alot of guys drift off,fighting just for money,not training hard anymore,motivation shot...to his credit,he got his shit together and clawed his way to sniffing distance of a title shot...

people always say its only a fight,but it happened in front of millions,and like i said,it was everything to him. If it wasnt,he wouldve quit by now.

Big time disagree most great fighters are the opposite of bullies

I mean there are both, but most fighters are at their best when they are in control and the "bully" per say. I don't think many fighters are the beta.

Cody Garbrant will now be fighting Augusto Mendes.

Tanquinho should tap this kid.

Cody Garbrant will now be fighting Augusto Mendes.

Tanquinho should tap this kid.

World bjj champ right? Props to Cody for taking the fight on a week's notice. Cody will probably ko him.

World bjj champ right? Props to Cody for taking the fight on a week's notice. Cody will probably ko him.

Multiple times, submission over Ryan Hall, wins over Rafa Mendes and Cobrinha.

Tnaquinho arm bar in the first round. CG better work that grappling at Alpha Male, hard guy to prepare for on a weeks notice.

Multiple times, submission over Ryan Hall, wins over Rafa Mendes and Cobrinha.

Tnaquinho arm bar in the first round. CG better work that grappling at Alpha Male, hard guy to prepare for on a weeks notice.

That's a really impressive resume, Cody better have his wrestling tight, he was getting ready to fight a striker in Lineker.

Augusto Mendes is stiff as a board. Garbrandt is going to starch him badly.

Pettis vs Barboza added to UFC 197, hot fire right there. Nate Diaz is looking to fight Eddie Alvarez as well, been calling him out.

Hoping I don't get banned for a Bellator post in the UFC thread, but is anyone planning on watching the event on SpikeTV tonight?
Kimbo versus dada 5000 (WTF?) and then Shamrock versus Gracie?
I can't help myself and will have to watch, but let it be known that this is very sad and I voiced my protest.
But yeah, I will watch.

Hoping I don't get banned for a Bellator post in the UFC thread, but is anyone planning on watching the event on SpikeTV tonight?
I can't help myself and will have to watch, but let it be known that this is very sad and I voiced my protest.
But yeah, I will watch.

I am going to watch now that you told me it is on.

I also watched RDA vs Pettis, and Conor has a lot to deal with. RDA is quicker than I thought, and throws some interesting combos. I like how quickly he can follow a powerful kick with a punch.

But yeah, I will watch.

Yeah, I think I'll be watching even though I'll probably hate myself for it when the show is done. Hopefully it will at least be good for a laugh or two.

The fight we have all been waiting for, 23 years in the making, coupled with the battle of the miami streets, biggest fight card evazzzzzzz

I am going to watch now that you told me it is on.

I also watched RDA vs Pettis, and Conor has a lot to deal with. RDA is quicker than I thought, and throws some interesting combos. I like how quickly he can follow a powerful kick with a punch.

RDA is a beast, he can do it all.

Not a bad round there, but man. I was hoping for a couple exciting under card bouts given we KNOW there is nowhere to go but a plane crash into a train wreck in the final two fights.

Back