UFC Boxing Edition Version 3

Its crazy how this card did the same amount of trends and tweets as Canelo/Khan (200k). Just goes to show how big the UFC is, when their lowest card matches boxing's biggest card.

That is a silly thing to say. I saw people in the heavies saying this was one of the most stacked cards in the history of the UFC.

The UFC convinced their die-hard fans that the old guys were still great fighters, and stacked the card with them. Guys I watched in Pride a decade ago.

It'd be like "stacking" a boxing card with Mosley, Mayorga, and Margarito. Then having Fury and Klitschko as the main event, and calling it the greatest boxing card in two decades.

Next card should be very good and I expect that one to be a good ppv card worth buying
Next card isn't a PPV, but it's a fantastic card.

Big 135 fights in Almeida/Garbrandt and Sterling/Caraway.
Barao's 145 debut against Stephens.
Saffiedine/Story is comain worthy

And last but not least, one of the UFC's best strikers, Vitor Miranda, looks to push his KO streak to 4.

Meant the next ppv card

That free card looks ok. Of course it's opinion based

Vitor had only lost to Jones, Silva and Weidman in the last ten years. Jacare can do that to almost anyone, especially someone who doesn't have a great guard. Shogun isn't nearly what he was in 2010 but he put on a good performance, he landed two knockdowns and fought a technical fight. He isn't going to fight for a title or anything but he had a nice performance over a young up and comer. Anderson Silva lost to Weidman twice, and lost a razor close decision to Bisping in a fight where he knocked him dead and the fight should have been stopped. If he loses to someone much lower ranked then yeah, bump him down. I don't think you understand how rankings work, if you lose to top 5 guys you don't drop, nor should you. Pride was a bunch of freak show fights, some of which were fixed. Cro Cop was one of the top guys in the world there and got knocked out by everyone in the UFC. They has some great fights, a lot of fun ones. But the majority of them were one fights where guys had huge holes in their game which got exposed badly, a bunch of one dimensional fighters. MMA fighters are better and more well rounded than they ever have been, the sport has evolved over the years.
Silva lost to Weidman once, I can't accept the broken leg as a loss, that shit can happen to anyone.

Crazy just found out Stipe Miocic fought Bryant Jennings in the National Golden Gloves finals for the title.

I thought maybe he hurt himself. That would be the only reason if there was one

It's possible that he messed his leg up and said to himself that he had to make something happen. I think it was just that he had some success pushing him back and landing hard shots, Stipe shifted and planted a perfect shot in there.

Cmon, I said the cyborg fight was a snoozer because she knocked her out before she entered the octagon. Note to reebok white, don't shout "fuck you I came here to do a job and I did it" when your boss was pretending the fight was a challenge.

I missed when Belfort was meant to be good. He's 6-4 in the last 5 years. But didn't expect such an early finish.

Werdum can't strike, either that or his coach was Usain Bolt.

Cyborg was given a gimme, but from a value standpoint alone I think her name added some value as she was making her debut. Vitor's record has been pretty damn good considering who he has faced, Jacare can do that to a lot of guys. Werdum is pretty good at range if you've seen his other fights, good jab, good muay thai and clunch. Poor game plan, he said himself he got reckless in there and paid for it. Werdum has been one of the more improved guys in mma over the last 5 years or so I'd say. I'm not sure I see anyone at HW having a dominant reign really, just depends on styles.

Don't blame me. Blame the ufc for theRe shit rankings. Completely retarded.

You don't need to be there cheer leader. We know you love them but you have to unbiased at times.

Shit is shit no matter what reasoning you use to pretend it's better.

The rankings are pretty shitty but anyone who follows the sport knows who is good and should be ranked where you know? I'm not being a cheerleader, I thought it was a good and exciting card. I'd prolly give it a 7 or 7.5 out of 10. The group I watched it with enjoyed it a lot, people loved the finishes.

That is a silly thing to say. I saw people in the heavies saying this was one of the most stacked cards in the history of the UFC.

The UFC convinced their die-hard fans that the old guys were still great fighters, and stacked the card with them. Guys I watched in Pride a decade ago.

It'd be like "stacking" a boxing card with Mosley, Mayorga, and Margarito. Then having Fury and Klitschko as the main event, and calling it the greatest boxing card in two decades.

So older fighters can't be quality fighters? That's what you're saying? Anyone over 33 should be discounted then I guess.

Next card isn't a PPV, but it's a fantastic card.

Big 135 fights in Almeida/Garbrandt and Sterling/Caraway.
Barao's 145 debut against Stephens.
Saffiedine/Story is comain worthy

And last but not least, one of the UFC's best strikers, Vitor Miranda, looks to push his KO streak to 4.

For a free card it's outstanding.

Did he win? I know he won a Ohio GG.
He lost.

He won the Ohio GG to qualify for the national GG. He won 2 fights in the national GG and then lost to Jennings

Hes probably the most accomplished boxer in MMA right now, in terms of who hes fought in boxing.

Cyborg was given a gimme, but from a value standpoint alone I think her name added some value as she was making her debut. Vitor's record has been pretty damn good considering who he has faced, Jacare can do that to a lot of guys. Werdum is pretty good at range if you've seen his other fights, good jab, good muay thai and clunch. Poor game plan, he said himself he got reckless in there and paid for it. Werdum has been one of the more improved guys in mma over the last 5 years or so I'd say. I'm not sure I see anyone at HW having a dominant reign really, just depends on styles.
I was meaning I wasn't there for the period of his career where he was considered a great, ive seen someone who has a big name but I missed it.

I've seen werdum fights a lot because I found him interesting and looked him up, I couldn't believe what I was watching. It was embarrassing.

Is Kharitonov still active? If so, him beating a multiple medalist in the Olympics/Worlds in the 2004 Asian Championships is a hell of a lot more impressive than Miocic winning a 3 man GG tournament in Cleveland and then beating up a couple of other local tournament winners before losing to a guy like Jennings who only had about a dozen amateur fights at the time.

I was meaning I wasn't there for the period of his career where he was considered a great, ive seen someone who has a big name but I missed it.

I've seen werdum fights a lot because I found him interesting and looked him up, I couldn't believe what I was watching. It was embarrassing.

Look at who Werdum has fought and beat, he's not a good boxer but that doesn't mean he's not a great fighter. There is more than one way to skin a cat in mma, part of what makes it so great.

Is Kharitonov still active? If so, him beating a multiple medalist in the Olympics/Worlds in the 2004 Asian Championships is a hell of a lot more impressive than Miocic winning a 3 man GG tournament in Cleveland and then beating up a couple of other local tournament winners before losing to a guy like Jennings who only had about a dozen amateur fights at the time.

He just signed with Bellator, was supposed to fight yesterday but he had an illness or something. I think Sergei was one win away from fighting in the olympics?

Look at who Werdum has fought and beat, he's not a good boxer but that doesn't mean he's not a great fighter. There is more than one way to skin a cat in mma, part of what makes it so great.
When I just said I've watched his fights why are you telling me to look at his resume?

Back