UFC Beijing? Will it Happen?

panzer723

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is UFC coming to the the Mainland China?

What will be the commentary, Chinese don't understand an English word.

Cool and Hi is the most commonly used english word in China.

So Rogan and Goldie needed to learn to speak Mandarin?

Who are the fighters that can participate on this event? I bet a lot of them are Chinese.

Tie Qen Zhang is the only one that comes to my mind

Id just keep going to Macau. Would be interesting to see how the fighters deal with the near toxic air quality.

I'm sure the Chinese don't want an American company to prosper

Macau is the best compromise. Maybe HK. Beijing? Idk...Mainlanders are still...archaic.

Every country that the UFC goes to has their own commentators for the country's channel like Cote for Canada and Werdum for Brazil. Plus Rogan already said that he isn't doing international and non-PPV shows anymore.

Is UFC coming to the the Mainland China?

What will be the commentary, Chinese don't understand an English word.

Cool and Hi is the most commonly used english word in China.

So Rogan and Goldie needed to learn to speak Mandarin?

Who are the fighters that can participate on this event? I bet a lot of them are Chinese.

Tie Qen Zhang is the only one that comes to my mind

Lol Tie Quan Zhang got kicked out of the UFC a long time ago. There're like 2 Chinese in the UFC atm, both of them are terrible not to mention both are recently investigated by USADA cause even the air is contaminated in China.

You want to see worse cardio than Mexico city you have them fight in Beijing. People would die in the middle of a fight due to the PM2.5 in the air. You'll end up with 1 fighters dying, 2 arrested for anti-communist speech, 5 airlifted out and the rest testing positive for eating tainted Chinese food.

Macau,Hongkong,Even Chinese capital city is nice to host a event like this

The smog will give the fighters problems

Absolutely. They shut down all the factories around Beijing for the 2008 Olympics to ease the situation, and still a ton of athletes had breathing problems. The smog is way worse today and they ain't shutting shit down nothing for the UFC. You'll have your first death in the octagon when a low level fighter who got food poisoning the night before gasses in the middle of the octagon and ODs on the sulfuric acid in the air.

No, Dana is a yuge supporter of the Uyghurs so he will never go to the Mainland proper until the human rights situation improves for them.

<{anton}>

Back