UFC alum Matt Riddle signs WWE deal; will debut on NXT.

Hell yea. Never thought he would be able to get signed because of their wellness policy...good job to Riddle.

Hell yea. Never thought he would be able to get signed because of their wellness policy...good job to Riddle.
They fine you 500 for weed and guys like Randy Orton just tell them to take it out of their paycheck. As long as he’s not doing anything to extreme he’ll be fine.

Agreed.

Don't want to defend Riddle's comments, but yeah, I agree.

I'm not defending his dumb coments either, but it was obviously intended as a joke (I say outlandish shit all day - doesn't mean I'd do any of it when it's intended as a joke).

Fact is, he was cut because he failed two tests within a year.

There goes my dream match of Riddle vs. Adam Page for a pair of boots at All In.

8XuM78w_d.jpg
A pothead and a cokehead

do drugs kids

They fine you 500 for weed and guys like Randy Orton just tell them to take it out of their paycheck. As long as he’s not doing anything to extreme he’ll be fine.
Thats for guys like Randy Orton. Freakin RVD was the double champ and got fired for having weed in that traffic stop with Sabu.

Thats for guys like Randy Orton. Freakin RVD was the double champ and got fired for having weed in that traffic stop with Sabu.
They laxed up on their policy for the most part and they don’t really care as long as you don’t get caught. A mid carder like Evan Bourne was a known smoker who had the same setup as Orton but both only did it at home. Guys like RVD and Swagger got caught because they had it on them when they were pulled over and arrested. Plus RVD and Swagger were in the middle of their push and WWE didn’t really care about the weed, those guys made their image look bad.

He wrestled 20 min from me.

Was a real nice guy back in HS and a beast on the matt. Glad to hear he is doing well.

Good for Riddle. He told Dana to go fuck himself. Now, he's probably going to end up making a lot more money than he would have even if he'd peaked in the UFC.

This gif is mandatory in any Matt Riddle thread.

7.gif

Happy for him, he put the work in and finally got a call up.

You still gotta remember that pretty scary KO on TUF.
He left Simmler an incoherent mess on the mat. Those groans sounded like they were coming from a dying yak. Simmler was expected to do well on the show too.

I’ll never understand pro wrestling, but hey there’s big money in it. Guess Riddle will have an acting career too pretty soon. Fast and Furious 12

If you understand movies, books and tv shows, then you understand wrestling.

Will they change his name?

Matt Riddle has been an undeniable talent on the Indy Circuit. His matches in PROGRESS were pretty great and he had a really unique match with Minoru Suzuki on Wrestlemania weekend.
Hope he spends a year or two in NXT before jumping to the main card.
His match against Suzuki was so good but damn was it way too short
Just started getting great and boom its over

His match against Suzuki was so good but damn was it way too short
Just started getting great and boom its over
I think that was because it was so last minute, Suzuki was a really last minute replacement for Low Ki who backed of the match with Riddle. So they threw something together and now I'm sad there won't be a rematch. I was a little surprised Riddle put Suzuki over on his own card but made me respect him more for it.

Back