UFC alum Matt Riddle signs WWE deal; will debut on NXT.

Good for him he will make just as much money or more without being punched in the head. One of if not the top Indy wrestler in demand. He wears MMA shorts in the ring, Has a MMA gimmick and move set.

For the love of all things good and holy I just hope no one has to catch these hands.

7.gif

He has a undeniable, odd type of charisma. Should be an interesting run

Quality wrestler from what I've seen.
He was very well received on the indies. The guy has a knack for it.

For the love of all things good and holy I just hope no one has to catch these hands.

7.gif
lmao I love that gif so much. I swear in that flurry at the end he is missing some of those punches by 6+ inches

people only like him because he smokes weed....

Nice, at least he's in a good promotion. NXT actually is the best wrestling show and is handled by HHH. Raw and Smackdown currently are thrash shows

Best of luck to him. I wish him well.

That said.

<FookIsThatGuy>

That’s awesome, dude obviously loves what he does.

Hope Chipper does well for himself.

Anyone got his Arm Triangle counter to spinning backfist near the cage please????

Good for him, man I tried out for Tough Enough in 2000 1st time I was on TV
Finally got to wrestle 3 matches in Japan a couple years ago (if anyone interested 2 of em on my youtube channel) vs AJPW champ Aoki and Pancrase vet Kei Yamamiya

Wasn't he fired by Dana because he publicly said he'd beat his wife and kids if he didn't smoke weed? Something along those lines.

Fuck em.

Eh.... No. He did say that, but it was obivously just in bad humor, and spare us your historical revision of events.

I’ll never understand pro wrestling, but hey there’s big money in it. Guess Riddle will have an acting career too pretty soon. Fast and Furious 12

Eh.... No. He did say that, but it was obivously just in bad humor, and spare us your historical revision of events.

LOL @ bad humour.

He said it, and was rightly fired for it. Not something to joke about really.

Back