UFC 3 Sherdog Tourney official thread

Sure I'm EST as well. After 7 pm is best for me, let me know, thanks.

Cool, add me tankkam , I'll message you tomorrow to confirm but i generally get home from the gym around 930 if thats not too late for you.

Wait so no fighter draft? At least it doesn't look like it will be all Conor vs Khabib so far lol

Uploading video now, no idea where it gets uploaded to as I've never linked my youtube accoutn on here

Anyways defeated Universal Champion by body shot KO 2nd round, he dropped me multiple times had a few scares!

GG

Tank_Kam won via KO.

GG

Uploading video now, no idea where it gets uploaded to as I've never linked my youtube accoutn on here

Anyways defeated Universal Champion by body shot KO 2nd round, he dropped me multiple times had a few scares!

GG
Ok awesome, we got the first fight done. just paste the link in a post here. By the way you are facing me now so when your ready lets go

Ok awesome, we got the first fight done. just paste the link in a post here. By the way you are facing me now so when your ready lets go

Cool add me tankkam

I have no idea where the video went. I checked my uploads in ps4 and its not there anymore so I assume it uploaded..? But to where? tried searching youtube for the exact title of the video i created, no luck

GG

Still bringing that standup eh? How are you liking the game?

are we keeping the same players for the 2nd round?

Still bringing that standup eh? How are you liking the game?

I like it so far, I think its way easier to get out of clinch, deny takedowns, and get up once im taken down so Im very happy about that.

slowly getting better, I get rocked A LOT but Im normally able to recover and tire my opponent out n finish them once they are gassed. How bout you bro?

Cool add me tankkam

I have no idea where the video went. I checked my uploads in ps4 and its not there anymore so I assume it uploaded..? But to where? tried searching youtube for the exact title of the video i created, no luck
Just log into what youtube you uploaded to. You should already be logged in on ps4, then go to library it should be there.

I like it so far, I think its way easier to get out of clinch, deny takedowns, and get up once im taken down so Im very happy about that.

slowly getting better, I get rocked A LOT but Im normally able to recover and tire my opponent out n finish them once they are gassed. How bout you bro?

I am having fun most of the time, and overall the striking is MUCH better than the last game so that's good. Definitely some problems though, hoping the patch improves things. Some exploitable shit with the head movement glitchyness (stationary headmovement makes you invulnerable to all strikes pretty much and gives you free counters

Outside fighting is impossible to do if your opponent decides they want to fight in a phone booth. It is not fun at all to me to just spam duck, uppercut, hook hoping to get rocks while standing an inch away from my opponent lol but all the top players fight like that.

There is a ton of potential though. It's very satisfying to smartly pick your shots to the head, legs, and body and wear down your opponent, or to perfectly time a slip counter. But people will always exploit the mechanics that get them the easiest wins and it makes things not very fun sometimes

Just log into what youtube you uploaded to. You should already be logged in on ps4, then go to library it should be there.
yeah thats my issue i have no idea what youtube its linked to Ive never linked my youtube to my knowledge lol

Back