UFC 234 Fight Card

PeacePipe

Life is short , be nice to eachother :)
@Brown
Reaction score
Only two months to go really, seems a bit late to only have two fights confirmed?

Keeping in mind this is in Australia and will likely be filled up with foreign fighters, will it be a bunch of no-name locals riding of the coat-tails of the announced main/co-main? or will it be epic?

Im voting for no-names

A lot can happen in 2 months.

I choose to be optimistic.

Those foreign fighters you say are local fighters to me!

most here don't know him but it seems Shane Young is on the card too, he's a Kiwi who had a FOTN against some guy on the last card in Singapure, opponent TBD

For a card that only has 2 fights announced, you could do a lot worse than Whittaker/Gas and Stylebender Adesanya/Spider Silva. That’s a lot of fire power. The locals will be well represented

Well these 2 fights announced are enough for me to get up in the morning and stream the fuck out of it

The two fights booked still represent a better card than Europe has seen. Ever.

Tell Dana to call me i'll fight on the PPV for free give me any top 15 ranked bum in FW, LW, WW, or MW and it's a go.

Guess you haven't been around ...... " epic " ufc ppvs are few and far in between.

$70 potatoes - SMFH

Im very curious to see. I would have thought that they would have liked tyson & shoeyvasa etc to be on this but i feel most of the aussie will be out of action from adelaide. I'd expect jimmy crute to fight again. Possibly Jake mattews as he looked good but got choked out.

Those foreign fighters you say are local fighters to me!
Im from Oz and going to the actual event also, just seems as though this one was pretty close to UFC Adelaide which had a lot of local talent on it...

Im from Oz and going to the actual event also, just seems as though this one was pretty close to UFC Adelaide which had a lot of local talent on it...
yeah well thats how the cards are when held specially overseas.

cept for ppvs. normally any fight night or free to air card will be stacked with local fighters.

I've found any non-USA card is usually one local fighter or fighter from near that region, vs one fighter from far away, with the match-making usually favouring the locals to make sure the local fans have a good day. But with Tuivasa, Hunt, Mathews, Pedro not available, was curious to see who they are going to put on the card....

I take it no one has any idea then

As far as I understand, just the Anderson fight and the Whittaker fight are the only ones announced so far.

Those are 2 decent fights so this could become a really good card. Unfortunately, UFC are greedy assholes and will probably fill this card with no names and wmma.

Would like to see Tuivasa vs Black Beast on it

Hopefully Tuivasa vs Willis gets added.

3 WMMA fights and you can call it a day

Back