UFC 233 looking to be an amazing first PPV for 2019

"gracious". if it were a division full of contenders, maybe I would think in agreeing with you. he's not a big 135er. if he doesn't make 125 then you can quote this post and shit on me, but if there's a guy that's completely professional and probably the most professional guy in the sport right now is dillashaw and I think I can say that yes I trust him to make weight

also we could make the argument that he never lost to cruz, so he could have been on a 7 title defense streak and would be talked as one of the GOATs by now. but things will come with time. cejudo, then moraes, cruz, rivera and whoever

You could make the argument and I could agree with you. But then we would both be wrong.

Cruz vs Lineker is not a good fight which is why Cruz accepted it.

He ducked Moraes, Jimmi and Assuncao for Lineker. Theres a reason why.

Cruz will easily UD 30-27

Woodley vs Colby will be a snooze fest as well. Lawler vs Askren could be intriguing BUT my guess is Ben spends all 15 mins wrestling and Lawler spends it defending.

3/4 fights have a high chance in being absolutely boring.

Yeah arguably the greatest BW of all time is ducking other fighters now. 0/10 troll attempt.

3/4 fights have a chance at being boring and 10/10 posts of yours have a chance at being cringe worthy.

Back