UFC 233 looking to be an amazing first PPV for 2019

I agree that Cruz vs Lineker suck but because Lineker throws t-rex haymakers and Cruz is happy to pointfight and dance like an idiot.

But as an MMA fan I think the technical display that night will be awesome... You can hate Askren but the way he grapples is very fun to watch even if he does not finish fights all the time. It will be intriguing to see how Robbie deals with that (I think he starches Askren).

Also it is going to be interesting to see how Woodley responds against Colby chainwrestling and who gets to impose their gameplan here.

And man.. TJ is just amazing to watch. So dynamic.

Just because there are not all going to be violent KOs does not mean it is not interesting to educated fans.

Lol at educated fan. If you cant see how 3/4 fights could be boring then you need to stop watching the sport.

Ah thanks for that clarification, i assumes it was like the Mayweather showtime distribution deal

You probably saw an ESPN press release from a few weeks ago
If so, they would promote that it can be seen through ESPN-PPV & not through UFC.com, Comcast, DTV, amazon, etc

Cruz vs Lineker is not a good fight which is why Cruz accepted it.

He ducked Moraes, Jimmi and Assuncao for Lineker. Theres a reason why.

Cruz will easily UD 30-27

Woodley vs Colby will be a snooze fest as well. Lawler vs Askren could be intriguing BUT my guess is Ben spends all 15 mins wrestling and Lawler spends it defending.

3/4 fights have a high chance in being absolutely boring.
You’re so wrong it’s not even funny.
Please bump this thread when you look like a fool. Assuming they aren’t cancelled of course.

aside the women fighting, it seems nice

TJ is fighting for a 2nd belt against someone who isnt ducking him. He also fought Cody 2x after he clowned Cruz. TJ is hardly a ducker.

And if you think this card is stacked and wont be boring then idk what to tell you.

TJ has a single title defense and has never fought Moraes, Rivera and has a loss to Cruz the top 3 guys in the division. Its the very definition of ducking to not defend his title against one of them.

Used to be Champ Champs never defended their second belt and that was bad. Then came DC who did it legit and defended his new title. Now TJ is taking 2 steps back trying to win a belt for a division that won't exist after his shot.

<36>

TJ has a single title defense and has never fought Moraes, Rivera and has a loss to Cruz the top 3 guys in the division. Its the very definition of ducking to not defend his title against one of them.

Used to be Champ Champs never defended their second belt and that was bad. Then came DC who did it legit and defended his new title. Now TJ is taking 2 steps back trying to win a belt for a division that won't exist after his shot.

<36>
"ducking". you're fucking retarded

<36>

TJ beat the guy twice that embarrassed and shelved Cruz for 2 years and now hes finally fighting a flyweight champ that wont duck him.
TJ will fight Moraes next year. I guarantee it.

Lol at educated fan. If you cant see how 3/4 fights could be boring then you need to stop watching the sport.
Boring for you because you are an idiot.

I enjoy highly skilled guys fighting because I actually like combat sports... even if the fights are not action packed.

King is back

iUjtLCM.gif

xpcgHx1.gif

ij0YOPc.gif

This will break all the records in human history

Why even be a fan at this point SMh
<{hfved}>

Cruz got injured by breaking his arm when he was scheduled against Jimmie. Also I think Dillashaw ducked Moraes first you know the champion who actually has a clear cut contender. Assuncao ducked Moraes reportedly Moraes wanted this fight before he went to Cruz (I reckon Cruz had already been given the lineker fight) , don’t know why you have Cruz a guy who isn’t the champion as the guy ducking. Smh
This . Cruz is not ducking anybody and never will.

Two former teammates in T-wood vs Chaos fighting for the WW belt. They have been beefing over two whole years. Its been cringeworthy as all hell but both fighters are legitimate studs in their divisions. Glad to see them finally compete.

The youngest American to win an Olympic medal and the man to dethrone Mighty Mouse will defend his belt against Killashaw in a champ vs champ match (I know a lot of you look past cejudo but remember he beat DJ in a very close fight, that makes him an amazing talent worthy of fighting dillashaw). Pure fire here.

One of the best fighters outside the UFC for almost a decade The Funky one is finally lacing up the Reebok gloves to face one of the favourite JBG sons in Ruthless Robbie Lawler

The Bantamweight GOAT Dominick Cruz is back from his own exile to face heavy handed and always dangerous John Lineker. WAR CRUZ

Card looks amazing and barring any injuries should be an awesome ppv to start with ESPN
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Thanks you pink goof
<31>

Better than most 2018 cards imo.

Excited so I hope nothing falls through.

Yup good shit except for Henry vs Dillashaw. There is no reason for that fight. Dillashaw should fight Cruz.

and i have a feeling if cejudo beats tj at 125, the ufc will have cejudo rematch tj at 135 for tj's belt.

Names are great an card is stacked. But............. and looks like it ends up boring as fuck with all decisions.

Colby twood likely snooze unless Colby chargers and just pressures him then it could be fun either way

Adkren Lawler unless Lawlor tags him a snooze, Cruz v lin another snooze

A depleted TV v cejuso ???

and i have a feeling if cejudo beats tj at 125, the ufc will have cejudo rematch tj at 135 for tj's belt.
Cejudo said in a podcast with Ariel that is his plan. Beat Dillashaw at 125 then rematch at 135 for his belt even referencing that BW title will be in limbo for a year if that happens

Yup good shit except for Henry vs Dillashaw. There is no reason for that fight. Dillashaw should fight Cruz.

Cruz is coming off an embarrassing loss and long layoff. He doesn't deserve it and not a good time for that rematch.

Back