UFC 231 Holloway vs Ortega

Got injured, went through surgery, busted my knee, for me it's all about strategy, I couldn't help Conor that camp because of my knee, I will help him next time, I would have accepted any fight, he's wild, chases, reaches and capitalize, I feel like 165 would be great for me

like how he referenced the cowboy vs. cowboy fight (reactive takedown and sub by donald), can see something similar here.

Kamikaze Overdrive, probably the best MMA betting resource on youtube, predicting Ortega takes it -

Speaking of agreement on one pick... I don't know why you guys are not all over Chook? She is a good round winner and Eye is mental case number one, number two she is really winless aside beating extremely raw and frankly not good at all JRC. Her other clear, no bullshit win was Carina Damm... in 2013. I mean, it is obvious that ANY step up in competition she is taking a loss. She lost to Bethe, I don't know what to tell you more.

In capping this sport, the biggest edge we have is when one fighter is on an entirely different level of wrestling than the opponent. Much like Mac v Khabib or even Nguyen vs Reis...it is much more difficult for the striker to land that perfect shot than it is for the wrestler to get the takedown especiallly in WMMA with the lack of power overall. Gadelha has that edge here. Feel free to call me retarded when she gets knocked out of course, but I’d rather wager on the mole than against it for what it’s worth.
Completely true but Ansaroff also has a big edge in cardio, shut down a reasonably good grappler in Randa Markos (obviously not Gadelha level) and then is a big underdog. Not saying shes gonna win but all those factors give her line value.

Speaking of agreement on one pick... I don't know why you guys are not all over Chook? She is a good round winner and Eye is mental case number one, number two she is really winless aside beating extremely raw and frankly not good at all JRC. Her other clear, no bullshit win was Carina Damm... in 2013. I mean, it is obvious that ANY step up in competition she is taking a loss. She lost to Bethe, I don't know what to tell you more.
She took on the best the 135 division had despite severely undersized and made it competitive every time. Chook herselfs only legit win recently was Alexis Davis who was a great stylistic match up and even that was closer than it should of been.

Eye has a wrestling advantage which she's worked on and knows to use it, plus can compete comfortably on the feet with Chooks mediocre Holly Holm impression. Given Chooks ability to make fights seem way more competitive than they are I'd cap the fight as a pick em and Eye's profited me twice now and with her current line I'm more than happy to place more on her.

Completely true but Ansaroff also has a big edge in cardio, shut down a reasonably good grappler in Randa Markos (obviously not Gadelha level) and then is a big underdog. Not saying shes gonna win but all those factors give her line value.
In a sport where one strike can win/lose the fight, there is almost always value on big underdogs unless they are fighting say...Cyborg. I would not say she shut down Randa Markos...she got taken down and controlled the entire first round and then Randa barely did anything the following two rounds because of the calf kicks and the fact that she is trash...the difference here is Claudia will attack with subs/GnP after the inevitable takedown. Tough to gas out when you are on top of a purple belt as a 3x world champion black belt but I guess if anyone could it would be Claudia! Good luck

In a sport where one strike can win/lose the fight, there is almost always value on big underdogs unless they are fighting say...Cyborg. I would not say she shut down Randa Markos...she got taken down and controlled the entire first round and then Randa barely did anything the following two rounds because of the calf kicks and the fact that she is trash...the difference here is Claudia will attack with subs/GnP after the inevitable takedown. Tough to gas out when you are on top of a purple belt as a 3x world champion black belt but I guess if anyone could it would be Claudia! Good luck
True, I think the main thing also is the contrast in recent form. Ansaroff has impressed me her last couple fights while Gadelha has left me pretty underwhelmed. First person to ever get rocked by Carla Esparza now facing this match up. Plus I feel Nunes grappling offers a similar but better version to Gadelha so Ansaroff will be well prepared and not overwhelmed like fighters like Karolina were. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

True, I think the main thing also is the contrast in recent form. Ansaroff has impressed me her last couple fights while Gadelha has left me pretty underwhelmed. First person to ever get rocked by Carla Esparza now facing this match up. Plus I feel Nunes grappling offers a similar but better version to Gadelha so Ansaroff will be well prepared and not overwhelmed like fighters like Karolina were. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.
On top of that she's a lesbian and getting those champion juices. Galdeha only on that contender dick, for the moment

I will give it my all, but I'm at a disadvantage without my cannabis TUE, he has pressure, goes forward, southpaw, my hometown, looking forward to the win, he's raw, but there's levels, I'm more well rounded

Oh great, Elias is a junkie

Dana White said he should be nervous but he's not, said he didn't want Max to fight at 145, but he came in light, Max needs to go to 155

Are the odds on Max dropping yet? Fuck I should just bet right now

Lol at u guys talking about wmma when max is the underdog .. u got gunny at -130 and Valentina will win too. Center ur bets around these 3 and I’d say you’ll have a successful night my ninjas

I have a parlay with Dawadu and Chook for 3 units. Honestly, I think Chook has good fundamentals in kickboxing but lacks any power at all. As someone else mentioned, she reminds me of Holly Holm just on a much lower level. I think she has good enough TDD and good enough BJJ training with Renzo/Serra that she can withstand Eye's attempts to get it on the ground or at least hold her own if it goes to the ground.

I also took JJ for 1 unit. I'm not too confident with this card and probably should have passed altogether. The positive is that both of those bets are for + money so they will pay off nicely should those 3 win.

Back