UFC 231 Holloway vs Ortega

I've been striking since I was 5, I train with the champion, I'm not worried, lets' see if she can stop it, stay on my gameplan

I'm a 205er, but would like to fight 185 as well, had more time to train for him, saturday won't be one of his best days

I bet on Anders against Santos and appreciated how he fought. He was going for it but just took way too much damage en route to that exhausting stoppage. It was brutal but I was impressed by it, he fought as hard as one could expect from him in that spot. I actually live-bet him again after one of those rounds because he was doing what I had hoped he would do. Not that it worked out that time.. but yeah I don't think he's going to sit back and let Elias run around and pick at him.

I haven't pulled the trigger on Anders yet either but I really want to. I just hate thinking about that crowd/judging (literally a hometown fight for Elias)

Also what was up with Elias in that Trevor Smith fight? He looked a lot worse and seemed to gas quicker than previous fights.

You know he claimed to be the king of cardio during TUF, right? Ever since then, I've sort of kept an eye on that. I really don't think he has as good of cardio as he believes himself to. He shows signs of fatigue. I do think he has an ability to work through it better than some, but it's not like he's at the same energy level throughout the entire fight.

Honestly, I think this fight is just very likely to go to a close decision. It's hard for me to pick a side.

Do you think Anders will beat Theodorou?
don't be surprised when Anders does beat Hype Train Theodorou. And the last time i checked it was Anders that wanted this fight happen, so the UFC did let it happen. Some people whom are betting Theodorou should bet a dog shelter in case, Theodorou loses dont say i didn't warn ya when he does.

Anyone going to take a stab at Shevchenko wins inside distance +178? I think I might...
I hit shev round 4 and 5 on b365 for combined +920

Edit: Joanna backers, b365 has jj ko or dec +350

Last edited:
I will be champion next, for him to get me on the ground, he'll have to get near me, I would love the 165 division, once he feels my hands it will be too late

my conditioning is even better, everything is better then last, I started my diet 9 weeks out, feeling good, have energy, I pushed hard to get on this card, full training camp, it's great

I'm well rounded I will beat her with MMA, I'm top 5, I have way more experience, I love fighting strikers, I've been in the sport for 10 years, training at UFC PI, trained at xtreme couture, 4 pounds to make weight, 2 months after surgery I was ready right away, using the UFC PI

I'm managerless, I've won my last two fights, I've fought Smith and busted her ear

got another banger from my bros. gunnar nelson sub +300 at ohmbet - sub line is around +135 elsewhere.

Last edited:
I will give it my all, but I'm at a disadvantage without my cannabis TUE, he has pressure, goes forward, southpaw, my hometown, looking forward to the win, he's raw, but there's levels, I'm more well rounded

#1 contender fight, I stay focused to training, I need to implement by BJJ more, I stick and move

So far only on Max and Nelson Cowboy U1.5 and tiny on Ansaroff DEC and JJ DEC

What are the bets everyone is agreeing on here?

I like the odds on Ansaroff. Will win the striking for sure and much better cardio so will improve as the fight goes on. Reasonably mobile so (hopefully) won't give up TD's to easy all the time, especially as the fight goes on and Gadelha gasses. Has looked better every fight since being with ATT (who've trained fighters to beat Gadelha before), hasn't lost since 2014 (Kish fight was a robbery). Last fight was also vs a grappler so has been preparing for TD threat for a while (she handled it well and got stronger as the fight went on - perfect for this bout?). Drinks the essence of Nunes right from the cup.

Meanwhile Gadelha has terrible carido, looked not so great in her last two fights, seems a little unfocused: running her own camp, talked about wanting a 'break' after the Android fight (not a great sign IMO), getting fake boobs, thirsting for Ortega, etc. So I feel it's a good time to try and catch the fade. Am hoping Ansaroff gets up as high as 4.0 if the degen #elite #locksonly parlay money starts rolling in on Gadelha. Looking to bet 0.5u-1u on her.

In capping this sport, the biggest edge we have is when one fighter is on an entirely different level of wrestling than the opponent. Much like Mac v Khabib or even Nguyen vs Reis...it is much more difficult for the striker to land that perfect shot than it is for the wrestler to get the takedown especiallly in WMMA with the lack of power overall. Gadelha has that edge here. Feel free to call me retarded when she gets knocked out of course, but I’d rather wager on the mole than against it for what it’s worth.

Much like Mac v Khabib or even Nguyen vs Reis...it is much more difficult for the striker to land that perfect shot than it is for the wrestler to get the takedown especiallly in WMMA with the lack of power overall.
Have to agree. It had to be beaten into me (couple of big losses) that I have to respect wrestlers and use extra caution when I wanna bet against them. Keep in mind wrestling is King in MMA (depending on who you ask), but you gotta have the cardio, it's very taxing on the body. Gadelha is good for a round and a half. Is this enough to win? Probably, but would not like to find out with my money. Pass (it's split dec. written all over it to me)

Back