UFC 230 PBP/Discussion

Black beast is so hard to knock out

The sub play was a no brainer for me at +240

easy cashout for my $100 parlay. first time actually taking in a bunch of other advice like this and it paid off tonight. DC is a god

Dimes graded my Cormier sub bets as a loss

Fuuuuuuuckkkkkk. Over 1.5 was seconds away. Dc you could've punched him a bit instead of sinking the rnc aaaaaa

Had to go through about ten tickets with live help to get the grade changed

Annoying

Pay me 5dimes, pay me

14units on the night

man...DC is a fooking goat. Lewis had at least 20kg on him. taller than him by 10cm. Decent striker but still beats the crap outta him

small profit for me, took a bath on the last two fights. was loaded on weidman ml and decision, also on cormier ko or decision.

I feel like Jacare is going to KO Weidman standing, and we all should've seen it coming, seeing as how Kelvin dropped him with relative ease.

Romero's knee might have ruined his chin.

Lol, this was my lean, and I ended up betting 750$ on Weidman @ -165 idiotically. The bet slip is in my trash can tore into pieces if anyone needs proof lmao

Feels bad man. Awful night. Hope y'all had some better luck. Congrats to the Jacare backers.

By the beginning of the 3rd I knew this was going to happen. The same shit happened in the Romero fight. I was screaming at him to take him down(Matt Serra was too), he might have gotten subbed, but better that than what happened.

Hard as fuck to trust Chris against anyone with good TDD.

edit: just gotta learn from your mistakes, and move forward. I've had huge wins and huge losses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crazy night, won over 30 units, would have been a lot more if jacare got a decision win, branch won by decision and Cormier got the KO - again it was a crazy night.

Sucks for Chris, he did make a lot of improvements strikingwise and his durability is second to none, but he seems to fade into the third round for some reason.
Hope he comes back against Brunson or Branch.

Crazy night, won over 30 units, would have been a lot more if jacare got a decision win, branch won by decision and Cormier got the KO - again it was a crazy night.

Sucks for Chris, he did make a lot of improvements strikingwise and his durability is second to none, but he seems to fade into the third round for some reason.
Hope he comes back against Brunson or Branch.

I legitimately feel bad for him. Lost again in front of his hometown crowd @ MSG.

I think he would've beat Luke tonight. Could've pressured him and boxed him up, like he was doing to Jacare, and I don't think Luke has the chin that Jacare does.

And I could've got him at +odds. Fuck you Luke.

edit: Sorry, I KNOW Luke doesn't have the chin Jacare does. Who knows how Chris is going to fare now, it's going to take him 3 wins to get back into title contention, he's turning 35 soon, climbing back up is going to be rough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good event for me even with missing the over in the main event. +13u / $2890.

Set a goal to win 300 000SEK ($33 100~) during 2018 in January. Was playing with $110 units then so a pretty high bar to win 300u in one year. Doubled my unit size around april though.
With 2 good events in a row I'm now up $26 260, got 8 events left on the year to take home another $7000. Let's go get it!

Last edited:
What was the logic behind the 30 - 26 Arce Moraes score?

I’m surprised nobody is talking about how absurd that was

Edit: If you scored that for Moraes then you also have to score Romero over Whittaker because it’s the exact same situation

Set a goal to win 300 000SEK ($33 100~) during 2018 in January. Was playing with $110 units then so a pretty high bar to win 300u in one year. Doubled my unit size around april though.
With 2 good events in a row I'm now up $26 260, got 8 events left on the year to take home another $7000. Let's go get it!

That’s amazingly good results. What’s your unit size and what books are you using. I play small money but I’m up like a 1500 SEK :)

That’s amazingly good results. What’s your unit size and what books are you using. I play small money but I’m up like a 1500 SEK :)
Thanks! 2000 SEK/220 USD units. At the start of the year I was using Bet365, Betway, Unibet and Betsafe but limited on them all now, Betsafe limits still playable. Also started accounts on Betfair, Ohmbet, Williamhill and Royalpanda during the year but got limited on all those aswell. So right now I'm using Pinnacle, Ladbroks and Betsafe only.
Money is money ;) You're ROI is not that far from mine so why not try upping the stakes a bit?

Damn, thats great! Can't you share all your bets with another Swedish brother so I can profit as well :(

Thanks! 2000 SEK/220 USD units. At the start of the year I was using Bet365, Betway, Unibet and Betsafe but limited on them all now, Betsafe limits still playable. Also started accounts on Betfair, Ohmbet, Williamhill and Royalpanda during the year but got limited on all those aswell. So right now I'm using Pinnacle, Ladbroks and Betsafe only.
Money is money ;) You're ROI is not that far from mine so why not try upping the stakes a bit?

Nice work. How much did you get manage to take those books for before getting limited?

Nice work. How much did you get manage to take those books for before getting limited?
Bet365 over $25 000 for some reason, Ohmbet $5000, Betfair $2500, Williamhill $2500, Betway $1500 Royalpanda $600, Unibet I got limited after being down like $500. These are all roughly estimated. Betsafe I have no idea about, got limited there once like 1½ years ago but then they raised it again and just last week they restricted me another 50%~ on all bets

Bet365 over $25 000 for some reason, Ohmbet $5000, Betfair $2500, Williamhill $2500, Betway $1500 Royalpanda $600, Unibet I got limited after being down like $500. These are all roughly estimated. Betsafe I have no idea about, got limited there once like 1½ years ago but then they raised it again and just last week they restricted me another 50%~ on all bets

What does that mean they restrict you? Like they only let you play a certain amount of money?

Back