UFC 230 Headliner

It's official: Valentina Shevchenko vs CM Punk co-headlining for The Undertaker vs. Mankind II.

Jacare vs Camozzi III
It's the only fight that makes sense.

ZNHYcvG.gif

TJ vs. Moraes or Cruz, unless they do a quick turn around with Woodley.

It's official: Valentina Shevchenko vs CM Punk co-headlining for The Undertaker vs. Mankind II.

Undertaker vs Mankind II?

It would be more like Undertaker vs Mankind llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I thought I had read that Andy was eligible to return in November?
He is. But there's 31 days in November..his suspension ends after msg

It could be DC vs Jones at heavyweight with the winner going on to fight Brock.

It could be DC vs Jones at heavyweight with the winner going on to fight Brock.
No way DC risks losing the fight with Brock by taking a HW fight with Jones before. DC has already secured the Brock fight and massive pay day that will go along with it in March next year, there's absolutely no reason for him to put that on the line.

No way DC risks losing the fight with Brock by taking a HW fight with Jones before. DC has already secured the Brock fight and massive pay day that will go along with it in March next year, there's absolutely no reason for him to put that on the line.
Maybe they offered DC as much or more than he'd make fighting Brock?

I'm really thinking either Jones and everyone knows something we don't...

Or we get Nick Diaz vs Condit 2. It's gonna be a dogfight.

No way Cormier could or would want to make weight to headline this card against someone like Ilir Latifi imo especially with the Brock fight coming up.

I'd say Covington vs Woodley and/or Holloway vs Ortega, and everyone will be let down somewhat.

Last edited:
I'd say Covington vs Woodley and/or Holloway vs Ortega, and everyone will be let down somewhat.
Holloway/Ortega is already booked to headline UFC 231 in December.

And like I said, the comments by Rogan were made before the Woodley/Till fight take place. So assuming there was a headlining fight in place at that point, there's no way it could be Woodley/Covington.

Back