UFC 230 bout order set

In before Eubanks wins by brutal KO after getting schooled until the last 30 seconds...then proceeds to talk about her hot balls. Somehow she'll end up getting a fanbase after that.

Kevin Eubanks sure has aged badly since fronting Conan O'Brien's band

Pay Diaz and lets go! Super lame card for MSG.

DC BB: total mismatch and BB just fought and got destroyed for 14 minutes and 40 seconds. Not MSG main material.
CW LR: was relevant when Conor was KO'ing Aldo, but Weidman and Rockhold have both dropped off. Not MSG co main material.
Jacare Branch: OK bout, tho I think Jacare will run him over and Branch is not ready for the top guys. Would be good bout for FS1 under card.
Roberson Marshman: <FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy> Im willing to bet they are bums from contender series which has seriously watered down the UFC product. WME MO seems to be put on one or two good fights then litter the card with 2k/2k Contender Series bums.
Adesanya Brunson: Good fight in a good place. No complaints.

The whole undercard is abysmal. Go see UFC 178 for a proper undercard.

Eubanks went from headlining to undercard in less than 2 weeks
Yeah i just saw that! From a title-fight at 125lbs, Main-Event in New York City to........ 2nd down on the Prelims.

How the "mighty" are fallen....;)

Oh well it could be worse. Nice recovery from poor planning though.

tbh more excited for the middleweight fights than the main.

why the fuck is Lando the first fight of the night?

Lando should be on main card over Roberson / Marshamn
#1 bullshit

Arce-Moraes is easily the best fight on the card outside the 3 high lv MW bouts (Rockhold-Weidman, Souza-Branch, Brunson-Adesanya). Should have been in the main card.
You're assuming she'll beat Roxanne...

If Modaferi wins, Sijara won't get any mic-time....
she already beat Roxy and very likely will do it again

dan-hardy-shaolin-images4.jpg

Things turned out way better than expected knowing that Eubanks vs Shevchenko (<Lmaoo>) was targeted as main event a few weeks ago.

why the fuck is Lando the first fight of the night?

Lando should be on main card over Roberson / Marshamn
#1 bullshit
It should at least be on FS1 prelims, why is that shitty chick fight on FS1 and that one is on fight pass?

You really need to get laid if you're turning to wmma to get you off. You can see better looking women just walking down the street.

I know, man! I went to Dollar Tree today and saw at least 4 women that I'd be willing to have sex with. Then I saw some chick walking her dog and I thought to myself "At least she looks better than Rose Namajamas" then I went home and ate some pizza rolls.

Back