UFC 229 sells out in 180 seconds. New UFC live gate record @ $30 Million

Dana can finally pay Lawler and MacDonald some more money after their 2nd fight.

Incredible how the UFC goes from dwindling public interest, to instantly putting on what will seemingly become the most financially successful mma fight of all time.

Conor’s popularity continues to shock me.

Incredible how the UFC goes from dwindling public interest, to instantly putting on what will seemingly become the most financially successful mma fight of all time.

Conor’s popularity continues to shock me.

That is the history of combat sports
They are "dying" in between huge events.
Boxing has come back from the dead several times
of course they were never "dead", but ....

Was going to post exactly this.

And how is Khabib not the gorilla?

Should have made Conor a tiger or something.

The Eagle nickname, for Conor they went for one of his tats, could had chosen the tiger tho.

Funny how this fake news stays here but my thread which was the truth gets wastelanded lol

The tickets that went on general public sale yesterday aren't sold out and that's a fact.

We are in an age where fans are more interested in sales than the actual prowess of fighting.

I'm the last MMA fan on Sherdog.

Exactly. Who gives a damn about another man's money? They want to date the guy or something?

That poster at the bottom is stupid. Who thinks a bird fucks up a gorilla?

That said, Khabib by UD.

I get that the eagle is a Dagestani symbol, and Khalabib is good at picking people up and dropping them like a bird...but as a Canadian fan atleast, it reminds me of America.

Maybe he should switch his nickname to “The Kodiac”...more people associate him with Bears for obvious reasons, and his style is more mauling than high flying. Also sounds better due to the alliteration.

And Reebok was already selling gear with a bear and his name on it lmao...

9E3F74E9-FC36-4E2B-9BCF-D615AC5A4E8B.jpeg
7DAAD1DF-BB7D-4AB0-BC17-DA4EC44C5226.png3CCDC056-AA2D-4E91-ADAC-1A675320CCB4.jpeg
3B2F901E-2D05-4197-98C9-3B267BBCA4EF.jpeg

That poster at the bottom is stupid. Who thinks a bird fucks up a gorilla?

That said, Khabib by UD.

Same thing I thought ^^^ nothing about Conor screams or whispers Gorilla to me, I should know these tings....

dana-white-money-cópia1.jpg

An honest and virtuous man if there ever was one!

In this era of weight cuts and injuries, hoping for more than a round is looking waaaaaaaay ahead. Let’s start with both making it to the Octagon...
The majority of that responsibility lies on Khabib's shoulders. Wouldn't mind seeing Ferguson step in against Conor, if he's ready by then, or Lee. Either way most have bought tickets to see Conor.

What are you showing me?

There's still tickets on sale.

Those are resale tickets. Sold out means the venue sold all the tickets it does not mean their won't be third party resale tickets being sold. It is sold out but people are selling their tickets....if you count resale tickets against being sold out nothing has ever sold out in the history of events.

Back