UFC 229 Pre-Fight Press Conference 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT/ 11p.m. BST

Shame they didn't get to jaw together but we kinda got that before. Overall was worth the watch.

Saturday awaits!

Haha nice try. I got this shit playing on my in the background. My entertainment comes from insulting Conor touch butt buddies on here with my phone.
Woah, really love the guy eh, fkin weirdo man...

On another note,
Anyone gonna pick up on how obviously set up this is to not have them together?
First no public, second bring public but keep them apart?

I think there's more to this whole shit and ufc doing their utmost to stop any infractions...
Maybe those pending cases aren't as small as is being portrayed?
Hell, maybe Khabib or his manager have one going on?

Shame they didn't get to jaw together but we kinda got that before. Overall was worth the watch.

Saturday awaits!
All the pre-fight activities so far have been boring.

LMFAO @ people saying Conor sells by himself.

That was a shit press conference.....Fact is, he needs a storyline and an opponent to be entertaining...This guy is fucking boring alone.

But you watched, like you watched all the other ones. Ye haters can't control yourselves at all. Conor is so much in your head but yet the man is blissfully unaware of your entire existence! Lol

But you watched, like you watched all the other ones. Ye haters can't control yourselves at all. Conor is so much in your head but yet the man is blissfully unaware of your entire existence! Lol

he is also unaware of your existence. So please, get off the high horse. This is just a circus act at this point. Let's get to weigh-ins and fight night and that's that. I care about watching fights, this stuff is lame.

he is also unaware of your existence. So please, get off the high horse. This is just a circus act at this point. Let's get to weigh-ins and fight night and that's that. I care about watching fights, this stuff is lame.

Well don't watch then. What's so hard for you to understand about that?! Nobody is forcing you to go online and watch what is only a press conference.

We also had one poster on here earlier, an avid Conor McGregor hater complaining that he took off work early to watch the press conference! Lol The then same poster was complaining about Conor's press conference behaviour! As if to say that any of this stuff is new behaviour to him! Lol

Is it any wonder that the rest of the world thinks that the average American is somewhat lacking in the IQ department!

so he's immune to having a bad weight cut? lol wtf

He will not have a bad weight cut to 155. He has no problem making it. You only need look at the pair of them today to see who is struggling to get there and it isn't Conor.

Press cliffs:
Khabib: "Because"
Conor: "I don't give a Bollox"

Press cliffs:
Khabib: "Because"
Conor: "I don't give a Bollox"
Aim for peace. But when u can't get peace, aim between the eyes.

Not ashamed to say, that gave me an erection. And my nipples tingled a lil.

It's absurd. The man used to cut to 145. 155 is no problem for him.
He's playing this cardio thing and it's beautiful. A man as driven as he has no doubt improved his cardio. His cardio was never terrible, his pacing has ALOT to do with his style. When he slows it's much more detrimental to his style and it stands out more then say a dominant wrestler that's never been tested!

Edit: rant wasn't directed toward you @Rubberchin

i got 3 minutes into this Conor interview and that's all I can do.

this is literally load swallowing from Dana/Media at its finest.

Can't wait until Saturday, i don't care if Conor wins, if he does, awesome, its probably best for MMA for this guy to continue to do well, if Khabib wins, great.

But I'm just tired of the circus show already. Just fuckin fight.
But aren't you going to miss the 742,085 threads about who is more shook and in whose head more?!

Conor isn't a big LW, it's not surprising he looks better than Khabib.

Glad I didn't stay up for it. What an anti climax

I've read page 1 - 30. Sounds like a massive screw up.
The circle jerkers aren't convincing me.
Honest question, did Khabib look actually pissed off? Was Conor pissed off that Khabib left?

Back