UFC 229 Pre-Fight Press Conference 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT/ 11p.m. BST

As I expected, this was the supremely relaxed version of Conor that showed up to the Aldo pre fight press conference, Khabib is fucked...

LOL at everyone insulting conor for everything he says but watched him the entire time entertained low key, his haters are way worse than the fanbase.

That’s a star right there.

Love the respect shown between Dana and Conor.

Real recognizes real.

Straight shooters are what the UFC is all about.

dCVhZJY.png

Daniel Cormier walks into a beef burger joint.

Inside is Khabib eating.

Khabib sees Cormier and says.

"Where is your chicken?"

idk, i like it, the way it all played out was good.

If Conor is so rich, why does he need to borrow his sons sweat pants?

Conor single handedly carried that conference.

And yet, there will be some wankers who have been watching him for half an hour, paying attention to every word he said, come to this thread and complain.

Conor haters writing in this thread are little bitches. Nothing less, nothing more.

LMFAO @ people saying Conor sells by himself.

That was a shit press conference.....Fact is, he needs a storyline and an opponent to be entertaining...This guy is fucking boring alone.

Great conference from Conor. Very positive and confident.

I thought he looked bad at the last presser and in that maclife interview but today was reassuring. I still think Khabib smesh him but I can at least hope for Conor now.

Sounds like he doesn't plan on retiring any time soon aswell, thats some great fucking news.

Media really kinda buffooned the questions. They asked more about whiskey and money then the fucking fight. Dorks...

From both sides to. They asked Khabib a bunch of shit questions and they asked Conor equally cruddy ones. Not one edgy question was asked... MMA Media sucks donkey nuts! They should replace everyone of those buffoons with Sherdog posters!

Media really kinda buffooned the questions. They asked more about whiskey and money then the fucking fight. Dorks...

From both sides to. They asked Khabib a bunch of shit questions and they asked Conor equally cruddy ones. Not one edgy question was asked... MMA Media sucks donkey nuts! They should replace everyone of those buffoons with Sherdog posters!

As sad as that sounds you are 100% right

Conor looks to be having a much better weight cut than Khabib. Seems like he isn't affected at all.

was watchin some interview last night with Hardy and I guess the rumblings were that Conor isn't having the best cut. Could just be what it was, a rumor, but, that was what I heard last night. I'm not really watching this shit show to see what shape he's in now so I'll take your word for it.

was watchin some interview last night with Hardy and I guess the rumblings were that Conor isn't having the best cut. Could just be what it was, a rumor, but, that was what I heard last night. I'm not really watching this shit show to see what shape he's in now so I'll take your word for it.

It's absurd. The man used to cut to 145. 155 is no problem for him.

Back