PBP UFC 229: Khabib vs. McGregor Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

If Khabib is stripped then, Connor and Tony could fight for the vacant belt and then face Khabib post suspension maybe. Then can see if connor still has a role to play in UFC. If UFC wants to be taken serious as a sports organisation and not a WWE sports entertainment they will have to suspend Khabib for a while and strip him. If a champion boxer did that be lucky not to get a lifetime ban. This is from a UFC casual not connor fan.
I gave you a like but this was no big deal compared to the post weigh in bus fiasco. Khabib might face a suspension but stripping him will only serve to devalue the title. Conor and Ferguson and Nate and Poirier can fight to determine who the next challenger is.

Dana says they have way over 2 million PPV buys.

I dont have thread creating privileges as new here but could someone start a thread with fan reactions and ask people to post youtube vids they find of fan reactions to the fight?

Dana says they have way over 2 million PPV buys.
That seriously surprises me. This fight didn't have nearly the kindof leadup to it that the Aldo fight did. Now that Khabib has stolen the spotlight I wonder how this is going to play out. This wasn't anything serious like smoking weed and the rematch will set new records for the gate and PPV buys so I'm guessing 6 months, year tops.

I dont have thread creating privileges as new here but could someone start a thread with fan reactions and ask people to post youtube vids they find of fan reactions to the fight?

This is why you don’t have posting privileges yet

what are you talking about pal? Am I not allowed make a valid point on how mcg has effectively won at mma whatever happens from here on unless I have $200m in the bank?
Sorry bro, your point was, in a way valid, I had just seen countless, countless posts about, "it doesnt matter because mcgregor got so much money" obviously he made a shitload but I'm sure that is not what mcgregor is thinking about right now. And the fight between them was personal. But my bad, your point was valid in the way your worded it....

That seriously surprises me. This fight didn't have nearly the kindof leadup to it that the Aldo fight did. Now that Khabib has stolen the spotlight I wonder how this is going to play out. This wasn't anything serious like smoking weed and the rematch will set new records for the gate and PPV buys so I'm guessing 6 months, year tops.

Dana insisted it did well over 2 million. I think the rematch will happen in a year and set records as well.

this-better-fucking-work-i-swear-to-god-and-all-that-is-holy-i-will-burn-this-mother-down-png.450341

Fuck it I'll do that for ya bruh.

I am sp happy Khabib won. Shut up that McNugget and his racist fans. Khabib is the GOAT and will beat Ferguson imo but will be a tough fight.

Ok I am coming out of hiding. Good knock for Khabib he won the fight fair and square!

but Conor won the war and will win the rematch :D

your efforts at being funny are worse than tony ferguson’s

an embarrassment

also cheers for acknowledging im intelligent enough for mensa membership, much appreciated

And your attempts to change the subject because Conor lost is something a child would do. Conor makes more money than Khabib and Khabib smashed Conor in front of the whole world. And you're clearly in pain.

And your attempts to change the subject because Conor lost is something a child would do. Conor makes more money than Khabib and Khabib smashed Conor in front of the whole world. And you're clearly in pain.

you said in your last post that I was in mensa. Your words, not mine

Clearly a dumb c**t

you said in your last post that I was in mensa. Your words, not mine

Clearly a dumb c**t
Have to agree with Kermit here Otter, sorry man. Your chicken boy got exposed infront of the whole world. Thrown about like a rag doll really. utter humiliation at the hands of The Eagle. You just have to accept Khabib is a far superior power and McFish is just not in his league - although a good fighter. He doesnt deserve a rematch. His next fight should be Aldo, then the winner of Poutier vs Diaz - then consider a rematch with the GOAT. Now go back into your hole.

He doesnt deserve a rematch. His next fight should be Aldo, then the winner of Poutier vs Diaz - then consider a rematch with the GOAT. Now go back into your hole.

100% agree. He should fight Aldo, he should fight both Poirier and Diaz, and this only if he faces/defeats Ferguson (should be next fight without a doubt). No less than this is prerequisite and only then will Khabib be worthy of a rematch.

Not sure if we’ll see a rematch even if all that comes to fruition. It’s up to Conor to decide if the money is worth it. Allowing a loss for a payday is one thing, but continuing to compromise “The Brand” will reach its point of diminishing returns and will eventually screw the pooch. Lost you already, haven’t I (not a question, no need for “questionable punctuation”).

Understood “wut u sed”, but flipped it. Don’t believe that the fix was in? Watch it again... in slow mo. Also, check out all of the available “ringside” footage, including the aftermath. Might just change your religion. Fur reels

100% agree. He should fight Aldo, he should fight both Poirier and Diaz, and this only if he faces/defeats Ferguson (should be next fight without a doubt). No less than this is prerequisite and only then will Khabib be worthy of a rematch.

Not sure if we’ll see a rematch even if all that comes to fruition. It’s up to Conor to decide if the money is worth it. Allowing a loss for a payday is one thing, but continuing to compromise “The Brand” will reach its point of diminishing returns and will eventually screw the pooch. Lost you already, haven’t I (not a question, no need for “questionable punctuation”).

Understood “wut u sed”, but flipped it. Don’t believe that the fix was in? Watch it again... in slow mo. Also, check out all of the available “ringside” footage, including the aftermath. Might just change your religion. Fur reels

Totally dude. Thing with Khabib and his family/crew is they dont tease, they squease and they f**kin kill one if they have too. Whereas Conor and his lot are all talk when you think about. Khabib's crew grew up in the cold, harsh mountains of Dagestan where you had two choices - Excel in sports or go to WAR with AK's!! They didnt play and even now dont play video games as kids. The kids their are disciplined and wrestle bears and shit and daily life is avoiding getting killed and warfare. A UFC fight is childs play to them whereas for most people they would shit their jocks as McFries did.

Back