PBP UFC 229: Khabib vs. McGregor Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

Yesterday was a day of national disgrace for the country of Ireland.
Their fighter gave up....then got gang assaulted....His team got attacked ....and the irish fans, although outnumbering everyone else like ten to one, were getting knocked out left and right ..... and all they did in response...was step back while singing "Ole Ole".....like a bunch of drunken cowards.
Pathetic
Where all the greek ufc fighters at? oh ya there is none dopey

Get back to sorting out your shambles of an economy. The rest of the EU is sick of bailing ye out. Even if there was a ufc level greek fighter ye povs couldnt afford a trip to vegas

Right because its

Oh shut up, you nuthugger. Why do you Conor dickriders talk about his money so much? Do you think he's going to send you a check? Conor eats at expensive restaurants precisely so he doesn't have to sit next to dummies like you, and YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES PAYING FOR IT. Let him go back to boxing and make another 100 million, it still wont save him getting killed by Khabib again.

cos its a professional sport dummie

The whole point of the entreprise is to make as much money as possible. The ufc dont give a f**k about the dolley incident nor khabib jumping into the crowd. All they care about is ppvs

Im a mcgregor fan but can acknowledge that khabib is a more rounded fighter and destroyed him on Saturday night, thats not up for debate

The point im trying to make is I think ferguson /khabib/99.9 pc of the population would gladly take a beatdown if it meant they get 50mil versus a shitty 150k cheque

Who cares about legacy, legacy isnt going to feed your family in 20 years time when the world has moved on

Therefore, beatdown or not, mcgregor will always be the real winner for being the first fighter to break the ufc’s pay structure

The whole point of the entreprise is to make as much money as possible. The ufc dont give a f**k about the dolley incident nor khabib jumping into the crowd. All they care about is ppvs

Im a mcgregor fan but can acknowledge that khabib is a more rounded fighter and destroyed him on Saturday night, thats not up for debate

The point im trying to make is I think ferguson /khabib/99.9 pc of the population would gladly take a beatdown if it meant they get 50mil versus a shitty 150k cheque

Who cares about legacy, legacy isnt going to feed your family in 20 years time when the world has moved on

Therefore, beatdown or not, mcgregor will always be the real winner for being the first fighter to break the ufc’s pay structure

But at the press conference Dana was going on about being upset and not even knowing or caring how much money they made

Are you questioning this man's honesty

But at the press conference Dana was going on about being upset and not even knowing or caring how much money they made

Are you questioning this man's honesty

dana would have thrown that dolley himself if the price was right

and by the way, anyone who thinks there wont be a rematch is a total idoit

Its not about mcgregor deserving it. Ferguson probably deserves the title shot more than any fighter in the history of the sport

Khabib McGregor 2 would be the highest grossing fight of all time. Ferguson Khabib scrapes 1m ppvs. Its a no brainer

When all else fails, talk about money that you don't have but your idol has. I am sure he is not thinking about his wealth but the beatdown he got. Plus at this point they are both well off money wise. The beatdown though, will always be remembered. Connie got whupped and tapped like a bitch, wasn't even around his neck. Game set match

Thank you for informing me that this is a professional sport, shithead, I had no idea.

The point is what do you hope to gain by reminding everyone on this board that Conor makes more money than Khabib? Do we think we care? It's obvious that you're just butthurt that your man lost and are trying to change the topic to money so you can save face and lick your wounds.

Thank you for informing me that this is a professional sport, shithead, I had no idea.

The point is what do you hope to gain by reminding everyone on this board that Conor makes more money than Khabib? Do we think we care? It's obvious that you're just butthurt that your man lost and are trying to change the topic to money so you can save face and lick your wounds.

I'm sorry since when do you get to determine what should matter and what shouldn't? It all matters. At the end of the day this is a profession.. certainly the aspect of skill and status in the world being the top martial artist is huge but at the end of the day that $$$ is what a profession is all about. These guys dont fight for free for a reason.. Its about MONEY. Its a business. In a very real sense if you make the most money you are in a sense the most successful. There are different ways to measure success. As a martial artist surely Khabib has taken the lead.. as a businessman and money maker Conor's got him by a mile.

im trying to help you out bro, and help you understand why it doesn’t matter shit how badly he did on Saturday or how much ferguson deserves it...the next will be the money fight

This is prize fighting, not martial arts, and the winner is the fighter with the biggest prize

Hopefully now you will stop posting silly, uninformed, irrelevant nonsense nobody wants to read.

Why do you also say “we” in your post? The rest of the forum will be highly offended to be affiliated with a dummie

When all else fails, talk about money that you don't have but your idol has. I am sure he is not thinking about his wealth but the beatdown he got. Plus at this point they are both well off money wise. The beatdown though, will always be remembered. Connie got whupped and tapped like a bitch, wasn't even around his neck. Game set match

what are you talking about pal? Am I not allowed make a valid point on how mcg has effectively won at mma whatever happens from here on unless I have $200m in the bank?

im trying to help you out bro, and help you understand why it doesn’t matter shit how badly he did on Saturday or how much ferguson deserves it...the next will be the money fight

This is prize fighting, not martial arts, and the winner is the fighter with the biggest prize

Hopefully now you will stop posting silly, uninformed, irrelevant nonsense nobody wants to read.

Why do you also say “we” in your post? The rest of the forum will be highly offended to be affiliated with a dummie

You're trying to help me out? You couldn't help yourself out with a lifetime fucking mensa membership. How about you start with number one and stop bumping your head.

Dagestani, not russian. Thats like saying on Cain Velasquez - american, not mexican.

giphy.gif

I'm sorry since when do you get to determine what should matter and what shouldn't? It all matters. At the end of the day this is a profession.. certainly the aspect of skill and status in the world being the top martial artist is huge but at the end of the day that $$$ is what a profession is all about. These guys dont fight for free for a reason.. Its about MONEY. Its a business. In a very real sense if you make the most money you are in a sense the most successful. There are different ways to measure success. As a martial artist surely Khabib has taken the lead.. as a businessman and money maker Conor's got him by a mile.

Oh for the love of god, shut the fuck up and tell someone who cares. Keep talking about mcgregor's money, I'm sure it's greatly improving your life.

You're trying to help me out? You couldn't help yourself out with a lifetime fucking mensa membership. How about you start with number one and stop bumping your head.

your efforts at being funny are worse than tony ferguson’s

an embarrassment

also cheers for acknowledging im intelligent enough for mensa membership, much appreciated

Back