UFC 229 is in 12 DAYS!

Khabib is boring and Conor locking the doors behind him at SBG for not allowing Mcgregor Productions to co-promote = no footage worth spending a dime to get so the UFC-WME is saving that dime instead of throwing it away.

The amount of coverage it received last week was insane
Next week is fight week so it will be even more.

Fuck you promo, I've been having an erection since the press conference.

Last edited:
Then you are paying very little attention
Did you read what I wrote though?

Besides the presser, what official promo has been done on the UFC's part?

Like I said, I'm not talking about fan made hype videos or articles speculating on the fight.

The amount of coverage it received last week was insane
Next week is fight week so it will be even more.
I agree. They mentioned the presser on undisputed, first time they’ve had an mma topic this year I believe. I am always the one trying to talk to my cousin about mma and when he was in NC for Labor Day weekend from Colorado where he lives now he was talking to me about how excited he was for this fight and how they genuinely do not like each other. We have a different opinion on what will happen but I was shocked that he brought it up because I am generally always the one to be asking “have you been watching the UFC?” I would classify him as complete casual and he’s already on board over 3 weeks ago so the hype is already there imo.

I could care less about promotion ppv buys etc.

Double Champ by KO 1st rd
11287107.jpg

Caros Fodor with a career change?
20130913105341_caros_fodor.JPG

Did you read what I wrote though?

Besides the presser, what official promo has been done on the UFC's part?

Like I said, I'm not talking about fan made hype videos or articles speculating on the fight.

They done several ... like I said
Plus there has been tons of press
They basically took over ESPN all day last week

I agree. They mentioned the presser on undisputed, first time they’ve had an mma topic this year I believe. I am always the one trying to talk to my cousin about mma and when he was in NC for Labor Day weekend from Colorado where he lives now he was talking to me about how excited he was for this fight and how they genuinely do not like each other. We have a different opinion on what will happen but I was shocked that he brought it up because I am generally always the one to be asking “have you been watching the UFC?” I would classify him as complete casual and he’s already on board over 3 weeks ago so the hype is already there imo.

Yep
Crazy to think there is no hype after last week
Prior to it?
yes

Let’s just all hope the UFC.tv app doesn’t crash, which it might if they promoted it too much. They’re probably just hedging their bets in case they have to send out that class action refund email blast again..

probably cuz conor not doing a lot of mom and pop radio shows.

basically ufc cant promote for shit. conor as always needs to doall the work.

U need wwe promos to get excited bruh?.
Want some dick pills too?

Let’s just all hope the UFC.tv app doesn’t crash, which it might if they promoted it too much. They’re probably just hedging their bets in case they have to send out that class action refund email blast again..

No idea WTF you are typing about, but I like you so I liked it

They've been promoting it a lot as of late. 10 videos on their YouTube channel in the past two weeks on the fight, and their Twitter is constantly making posts on 229. Also there's Countdown and Embedded coming out next week, as well as a press conference with fans.

by promotion you must mean commercials featuring Conor throwing the dolly.
Nope Dana is everywhere promoting it. He was on all the espn shows and was on barstool today.

With the importance of the main event, I almost forgot about Ferguson vs Pettis.

200w.gif

Back