UFC 229 Free Fight: Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Michael Johnson

Khabibs dialogue with Johnson and Red Goof during this fight was priceless.

This was after being dicked around during conor-alvarez negotiations. He pushed to remain on the card and screamed at dana between each round about how he's gonna smash his boy. Pissed off Khabib is the best Khabib.

All i said was it means he's open to being hit by better strikers than MJ & Conor is a better striker than him.
The IaQuinta fight showed Khabib can be hit too. Both Porier & Alvarez gave his power credit post fight.
Both guys who were ko'ed, gave the guy who koe'd them, credit for having power. Im shocked.

Fucking shit. They already posted this same exact fight for 223. That thing raked in a few million views.

Now they deleted it, to reupload it again? <{walkerwhut}>

Why not post the Pat Healy or Abel Trujillo fight this time?

Are they going to do this everytime Khabib has a fight, just repost the MJ fight over and over?

Yeah.. Why not the Edson fight? Like seriously that was a mauling as well. Is it because Khabib called Conor out after this fight perhaps?

This is the one fight that showed me Khabib will always be beatable.

If Michael Johnson can land on Khabib then Conor who is a much better striker definitely can and will.
You realise mj only landed because khabib decided to stand with him at first? . He did a facebook qanda in the weeks leading up and was talking about how he wanted to show his striking. ~ Look at the fight , he didnt even try to grapple in the first few minutes. And even then johnson didn't do much to hurt him.

Yeah.. Why not the Edson fight? Like seriously that was a mauling as well. Is it because Khabib called Conor out after this fight perhaps?

Posting the Barboza fight would have been perfect. Why MJ again, and why delete the old one? This was a disservice more than helping promoting the fight.

Posting the Barboza fight would have been perfect. Why MJ again, and why delete the old one? This was a disservice more than helping promoting the fight.
they posted it to push the angle like conor has a chance

Johnson was landing that left often in the first 2minutes. If khabib comes wreckless with connor he will get kod

Actually Khabib is not hurt at all and his legs are fine. He ate few punches but was not hurt. Turn off the volume and without Rogan you will see just few punches landing on Khabib and him moving away.

Not saying Conor is not going to hurt him, just saying HERE Khabib is not hurt at all.

that was an interesting fight. I don't think khabib got rocked, but he was kinda hurt , and if you don't agree he got hurt it was definitely an oh shit moment for a fighter.

Michael Johnson has crazy heart though.

I think that fight really illustrates two things.
1) Khabib is hittable. Unless Khabib just surprises everyone with an immediate takedown then we're going to get to see his chin tested.
2) If Khabib gets Conor on the ground then it's all over.
Khabib by Round 1 TKO.

I really just don't want this to end like the Aldo fight where Khabib throws his face at Conor, and we don't get a real match after all of this hype.

they posted it to push the angle like conor has a chance

Lmao I wouldn't doubt it. Should have just posted the Pat Healy fight instead if they didn't want him to look too dominant. People can already see the MJ fight if they hadn't deleted it.

Not looking good for Conor after watching this bc MJ is the last southpaw striker Khabib faced with statistically better tdd and about the same skills off his back as Conor<6>

When was the last time you saw MJ reverse someone on the ground or get out of a submission?

Lmfao it took Khabib 12 ate punches and 2 minutes to get a take down lmao it's only going to take Conor 1 shot and 20 seconds to get the only Takedown of that fight

Khabib is a fucking bum

Back