UFC 229: 10.7 12am ET Conor McGregor vs Khabib Nurmagomedov

It's probably some other shitty whiskey they couldn't sell so they put his label on it and jacked the price
20 bucks aint too bad for a shite bottle of whiskey. Now if it was 29.99 usd I'd tell them to fook off

Lol, gotta love that strut. What did you think about last nights weigh-in's bruv? You still believe McGregor gonna KTFO Habibi's long ass chin into the bleachers?

Conor was more controlled chaos than straight up chaos like at the presser. He still had his antics, but he knows it's game time now. I've flipped back and forth on this fight, but I legitimately think Conor stops Khabib by the second round. Conor learned a lot of lessons during the first fight with Nate.

Conor was more controlled chaos than straight up chaos like at the presser. He still had his antics, but he knows it's game time now. I've flipped back and forth on this fight, but I legitimately think Conor stops Khabib by the second round. Conor learned a lot of lessons during the first fight with Nate.
You bet on McGoat than! GOOD! Hoping for the incredible KTFO

I bet all my V-cash lol. All $11,707 dollars worth.

Put $4,000 on Conor to win.
Another $5,707.17 on a finish.
And $2,000 on a Conor TKO/KO.

WOOOOOOO! Let's get it baby.

KnobbyEachHalibut-size_restricted.gif
Winner foreseen!!!

When he loses your pittance will be to leave a negative review for Last Jedi on IMDB
FFS, quit trying to be so go damn intelectual & use real wordz... I don't have time to look up wtf "pitance" meanz...

I did however have time to spend an equal amount of time giving you sh*t for using big impressive wordz to try & make your point seem more legit.

Just so you know.... it's not working. <Lmaoo><45><45><Eek2.0><Lmaoo>

How come you dudn't tag @One MMA Fan
I waz baiting you to do it for me.

You played along as my minion just like I knew you would.

Now get back to spit shining dat belt so it will be nice & shiny for when mcGregor holds it up on top of teh octogon.

OHJlHXT.jpg

@helax @Mohawk Mauler @Hardkore @315MMAFighter

Bros the fight is realy happening. I cant believe Conor comes back after 2 years and fights this Dagestani monster. 2 of my favourite fighters ever and one is gonna loose in a devastating way. I always thought Khabib is too big to get slept by Conors left hand but then I remembered there is only 1 Conor Mcgregor haha.
I am going with Conor by knee Ko 2nd round but a Khabib submission 3rd round is more likely.

respect @Mohawk Mauler 1 milly on Conor {<Mcgoat}

my favourite Conor hater @Hardkore probably picking Khabib haha

What are your predictions bros?

Bros the fight is realy happening. I cant believe Conor comes back after 2 years and fights this Dagestani monster. 2 of my favourite fighters ever and one is gonna loose in a devastating way. I always thought Khabib is too big to get slept by Conors left hand but then I remembered there is only 1 Conor Mcgregor haha.
I am going with Conor by knee Ko 2nd round but a Khabib submission 3rd round is more likely.

49922-1495336.png

Khabib decision

Back