UFC 228 - who ya got?

TBA vs TBD is the irresistible force meeting the immovable object

I think they write this off as shit and sell a Mcgregor apperance probably promote kbabib fight

Jesus what a shitcard thus far. Why on earth do they keep pushing these women fights on PPV??

They have no issues putting MM on some shitty FN card, but they keep putting WMMA on PPVs.

Even with a different headliner I'm disappointed. Was hoping for a kick ass Dallas card. I was looking forward to attending too.

This is just a tease. Montano Shevchenko will headline

People cite cards like this as to why MMA is dying. It’s pretty damning evidence to be honest...

This is Fight Pass ..no?

Not to be that guy but I likely wouldn't tune in for this even if it was free....and it's not

Yair v Zabit n Rivera v Dodson wouldale it worth dvr ing on a fight night. Bit no chance I watch Live even if free. The 3 free cards leading up to 227 are all better than 228.

This card is actually amazing. A lot of great fighters and interesting matchups. If you don't like this lineup than why even watch MMA, this is almost a supercard for the hardcores.

Just kidding. Absolute garbage. This does -3 buys.

TBA has a definite striking advantage, but TBD is a damn beast on the ground. If TBD gets the take down, I can see him sinking a RNC, like he did against TBC last year.

Back