UFC 228 is going to be a massive failure

you should want events like this to bomb so that WME finally wakes the fuck up and makes MMA great again

The GGG/Canelo rematch is the week after so I understand why they didnt try to stack it.

But I could totally see Till having to go to the hospital when he goes blind at 174 lbs and being medically removed. Then Woodley turns down Usman, and gets rebooked vs Colby for MSG.

228 gets moved to Fs1 or Fightpass, or it stays on ppv and sells 45k. Till moves up in weight, Usman fights RDA.

UFC 228 - Montana vs Shevchenko is worse than holm vs de randamie

The UFC gave up on their old whores WW and LHW and instead went for the lighter younger sexier LW <DCrying>

Yeah it's not looking good. Had everything stayed according play to plan it wasn't a bad card on paper imo. But that's just based off match ups. Maybe the question I should start asking is "would I pay for this?". The answer is no btw, but I still felt the card was a 7/10 based on match ups.

I hope this card fails.
Whether or not anyone likes Colby, he was screwed over here. It should be Woodley Vs Colby for the WW title.
Definitely didn't do my research, but I was under the impression they offered him the fight. Was that not the case?

Back