UFC 227 is an awful card

@bigwaverider
2PIcgFY.jpg

Excellent Photoshop!!
4OYUrvo.gif

You forgot to mention that Gimli is Bethe Correia.

-Dillashaw/Garbrandt rematch that no one wants to see
-Mighty Mouse padding his record some more
-A bunch of filler fights

No way this gets more than 150k buys. I'm just surprised that many people would go out of their way to pay for this.
Sorry, but I disagree.
- TJ & COdy is a fight that I wanted to see. Because Cody was winning and TJ caught him.
- Cejudo improved a lot since his losses, and is the #1 contender in anyone's list.
-filler fights? Gus is on the card, and if UFC allows, this should be a great fight and a treat to anyone who likes MMA!
Beyond that, we have Cub, Munhoz, Bethe....

... not really a terrible card as you try to make it out to be.

Yeah you know a card is trash when Kenny Florians shuffle Floss dance on FS1 is the highlight of the day...

Im looking forward to the Cody/Dillashaw rematch...that's about it though

the fox card is better than this PPV. I'm actually pretty psyched about every fight on that main.

You lost me with your dismissal of Cody/TJ. The first fight was amazing.

Dillawshaw vs Garbrandt is the only fight worth shit on this card. I’ll tune in for the main event but that’s it.

I hate that Garbrandt is getting an undeserved title shot.

But with that being said, I would rather see Dillashaw and Garbrandt fight over and over than 80% of other new match ups you can make in any division.

That fight is guaranteed fireworks, every time.

Remember the days when guys would kill to get on a ppv? Ufc can’t even get anybody to main event s ppv (228). Ultimate cherry picking championship

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back