UFC 226

Im BETTING Saki, this will be a stand up fight where Saki will have a big advantage. Frankenstein is a more well rounded fighter than Rountree and Saki did well against him, he should win this fight.

Im BETTING Saki, this will be a stand up fight where Saki will have a big advantage. Frankenstein is a more well rounded fighter than Rountree and Saki did well against him, he should win this fight.
Frankenstein had nothing on Saki at range. Rountree has a lot more weapons to set up stuff if he wants to close the distance for clinch or td.

Frankenstein had nothing on Saki at range. Rountree has a lot more weapons to set up stuff if he wants to close the distance for clinch or td.
The problem with Rountree is that he gassed bad after 3 min in his last fight ? I trust more Saki in this fight.

The problem with Rountree is that he gassed bad after 3 min in his last fight ? I trust more Saki in this fight.
True, but I think that was partly because he kind of paniced because of the ground scrambles and went hard for finish after that. Could be a big problem he won’t be able to fix, but also a problem he can work on. I think Saki was also just starting to slow down when he got the ko. Frankenstein had him cornered and was landing knees. I have not decided my side yet.

Last edited:
Lewis +265 is way too good of a line not to take..

Lewis +265 is way too good of a line not to take..

I like the line, but how do Lewis win this fight? If Stipe couldn’t get Ngannou out in five, can Lewis in three? He is way to passive to win a decision.

Lewis does best against guys looking to grapple with him. He does not fare well with striking, especially power hitters. I understand being tempted via the line and factor in this is HW, but I think he wins this fight a fairly low % of the time.

I like the line, but how do Lewis win this fight? If Stipe couldn’t get Ngannou out in five, can Lewis in three? He is way to passive to win a decision.

Stipe is a much more technical fighter than Lewis but I think Lewis carries more power & is more likely to win via TKO

Personally I think Lewis & Ngannou will both gas & I will gladly bet the +265 for a coinflip decision. I use bovada & there's no prop bets for lewis dec or I would take that

Stipe is a much more technical fighter than Lewis but I think Lewis carries more power & is more likely to win via TKO

Personally I think Lewis & Ngannou will both gas & I will gladly bet the +265 for a coinflip decision. I use bovada & there's no prop bets for lewis dec or I would take that
Coinflip decision? Lewis never wins rounds, even when he's fresh...

I also think it's a stretch to assume that Ngannou will gas. He just got his ass beat for 25 minutes because he blew his wad in the first round. He'd have to be an absolute retard to not have worked on that.

Coinflip decision? Lewis never wins rounds, even when he's fresh...

I also think it's a stretch to assume that Ngannou will gas. He just got his ass beat for 25 minutes because he blew his wad in the first round. He'd have to be an absolute retard to not have worked on that.
I wouldn’t say it was Bc he blew his wad. Stipe made him use as much energy as possible when he would get him down/against the cage. With that being said, I doubt Lewis can do the same

I'm sure there will be props on this. Fight goes to decision should probably be more attractive for you if you think it's going to decision. If it makes it to decision, I wouldn't count on it being a coinflip. Lewis takes rounds off.

I'm sure there will be props on this. Fight goes to decision should probably be more attractive for you if you think it's going to decision. If it makes it to decision, I wouldn't count on it being a coinflip. Lewis takes rounds off.

I'm saying on Bovada specifically I find that they don't offer prop bets unless the fight is higher profile, which I guess this is so I'm hoping some will open up

I'm saying on Bovada specifically I find that they don't offer prop bets unless the fight is higher profile, which I guess this is so I'm hoping some will open up

I didn't realize Bovada still sucked this bad. Why do you use them?

True, but I think that was partly because he kind of paniced because of the ground scrambles and went hard for finish after that. Could be a big problem he won’t be able to fix, but also a problem he can work on. I think Saki was also just starting to slow down when he got the ko. Frankenstein had him cornered and was landing knees. I have not decided my side yet.
Saki was definently slowing down a lot, would've been trouble in round 2 if he did not get the KO. Heard him talk about it in a interview after the fight and said it was because of 2 year ring rust, not used to 5 minute rounds/clinching, and that he drained himself by only throwing single full power strikes instead of setting them up with combinations. I think he said that one of those clinch knees from Silva in the last minute rocked him pretty bad also

Last edited:
Black Beast carries his power (enough at least to get tired opponents out of there) very well. And equally as importantly doesn't quit fighting in fights that he's losing. He's shown it multiple times, it's a pattern.

I like Ngannou to get the early finish as I think Lewis is just way too open to getting hit early in fights and even if you think Ngannou's power is a bit overrated (I don't but whatever) it's still obvious he's one of the bigger punchers in MMA. But IF Lewis survives, he may be an amazing live bet at huge odds if Francis tees off on him early.

Going over to Monmouth Park in New Jersey today to throw a shitload on max halloway

Black Beast carries his power (enough at least to get tired opponents out of there) very well. And equally as importantly doesn't quit fighting in fights that he's losing. He's shown it multiple times, it's a pattern.

I like Ngannou to get the early finish as I think Lewis is just way too open to getting hit early in fights and even if you think Ngannou's power is a bit overrated (I don't but whatever) it's still obvious he's one of the bigger punchers in MMA. But IF Lewis survives, he may be an amazing live bet at huge odds if Francis tees off on him early.

Bit off topic but I've always been curious, do you know what the live bet odds were for Nate during his first fight with Conor after round 1?

Bit off topic but I've always been curious, do you know what the live bet odds were for Nate during his first fight with Conor after round 1?

Don't quote me but I want to say +550 or so?

Back