UFC 226 PBP/Discussion

losses miraculously cut to less than 1u with that outrageous prop play.

felder has heart. proves it over and over again. easy guy to root for, probably would've won had he not broken his arm.

Ok. From now on when you guys get together and hype yourselves into betting on the same guy, I'm going to fade it and get rich.

Lol.

wtf mike perry just had a 180 in his interview lmao. dude is all humbled and shit.

I'm grateful for that 1 but I gotta ask for Lewis and Cormier as well.

Ok. From now on when you guys get together and hype yourselves into betting on the same guy, I'm going to fade it and get rich.

Lol.
Who is the peanut gallery on in the next 2 fights?

Perry talking about Felder being a big WW...lol dude is literally is dumb as a doorknob.

Made bank on goes distance. Would have made more had Felder won LOL.

take-my-strong-hand.jpg

Lol.
If you are are doing that you should also probably take the advice when people tell you to not parlay -1000 and -1400 fighters.

Your welcome

Holy shit did anyone see Ferguson draped in affliction shirt chicken wing eating bums

Future champ

Lewis via death hammers

Houston strong

HTOWN till I DROWN

If you are are doing that you should also probably take the advice when people tell you to not parlay -1000 and -1400 fighters.

Your welcome
I bet on people I think are going to win. I can't tell you how many times I've seen many people in this thread hype themselves up into betting on people everybody knows are going to lose, thus creating some sort of false confidence on losers.

#FadeTheJerk

Lol.

Dude, not only did you parlay Story, Nurmagomedov and Shields together at like -500 -1200 and -1200 but you also said you would be a retard to pay the juice on those lines bc you didnt understand that you pay the same exact juice whether you play it as a single or in an accumulator, that was you right

Back