UFC 226 : Make your picks and vote now - Who wins?

UFC 226 - Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stipe
Ortega
Francis
Pettis
Roundtree
Hall
Yancy
Assuncao
Curtis
Klose

Cormier
Holloway
Black Beast
Chiesa
Saki

Stipe by KO, Ngannou by KO, Max by sub, Perry losing by bad IQ, Pettis by sub, Hall by KO and the rest good luck!

I know the status of fedor and gsp would be a problem not just for Stipe but for anyone to claim. I just can't fucking get it in my head how on earth is Cormier's record more impressive than Stipe's and how is DC goat if he beats him while Stipe beating DC is just a regular win. The definition of double standards.

Well because in my opinion the best fighter of all time should have to challenge himself against guys who are bigger than him as well as elite. It's a strange case for Hw because there is no division higher up, but a guy like fedor who was a small HW and went undefeated for as long as he did in that weight class where even one punch from a lesser fighter can cause you to lose, is so impressive that it can not be ignored.

Anderson dominated his division and went up a weight class and fought a former champ in griffin, gsp dominated his division and went up and fought the champ in bisping and won, and if DC goes up in weight to beat the best UFC HW of all time who will have a massive size advantage it will be a huge win for him.

Winning the strikeforce hw tournament where he beat Barnett and Bigfoot, going to the UFC and beating big country and frank not then going on to win the belt while beating the likes of Gus, prime rumble twice, Anderson ( old andy but still a dangerous short notice opponent obviously ) as well as a former champ in frank mir, is already a hell of a career. Tack on never losing to a clean opponent and moving up in weight for a superfight and taking out one of the best hw's of all time and winning the hw belt also and that's quite the resume

For the record I'm not saying he will be the goat, just that he has a case.

DC
Holloway
Ngannou
Chiesa
Saki

Why isn't Assuncao vs Font on the main card? This fight is really underrated.

Would love to see DC win but I think miocic takes it.

Wait, hang on a sec....

Just realised - from top to bottom of card there’s not a single wmma bout! Yay!

Actually there is - It's the very first fight on the early prelims. I just ran out of choices on the poll, and forgot to mention it. :cool:

Actually there is - It's the very first fight on the early prelims. I just ran out of choices on the poll, and forgot to mention it. :cool:
Well not to be a chauvinist c*nt but that seems like a better ‘card location’ than a lot of wmma fights lol

This card has too many fun fights for me to be analytical. I picked my dudes all the way! Let's bring those fucking belts home!

DC-Max-Kong T'Chala-Pettis-Borrachinha(that's a dope nickname)-Font-Saki-Platnium Mike-Groovy

<{natewhut}><{JustBleed}><This7>

PlayfulSneakyClam-size_restricted.gif

images

images

DC
T-City
Black Beast
Showtime
Rebel
Primetime
Kid
Assuncao
Pain
Groovy

Voted Stipe even tho I really want DC to win. Both are great guys and everything that you would want as a representative of the sport. If DC wins tho he has a legit claim as the GOAT and that is one thing his cheating rival can never have ( to logical fans )

Potential two weight world champ, not afraid to move up to HW and fight legit competition there, fought clean during his whole career, as well as not being a POS outside of the cage are all reasons why DC is the man.

The other important picks are that I'm pulling for Ortega but I'm nervous for that one. Picked Ngannou over BB and Costa over hall.

Don't mean to bash you, but isn't it a bit odd that you're praising DC for being clean, but you're also pulling for Ortega?

Stipe
Blessed
Ngannou
Chiesa
Saki

Plus... The Just Bleed Crew!!! Lando and Perry.

Stipe
Holloway
Ngannou
Chiesa

Stipe?(not really sure yet- i'm confident that this one will go a to a decision tho)
Ortega
Ngannou
Pettis
Saki

Prelims are the definition of pick'ems really. Hall, Font and Millender could definitely pull the upset, hell maybe even lando

Wait......people are actually picking Hall over Costa?

That’s a surprise

Back