UFC 226 : Make your picks and vote now - Who wins?

UFC 226 - Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone who picks Drakkar Klose will be Reported & dubs will be given. :D

oaICMiE.gif

voting purely on who I want to win
DC .
Max
Lewis
Chiesa
Saki
Hall
Yancy
Assuncao
Curtis
Drakkor

I don't know who is going to win but I'm rooting for
Stipe Miocic
Derrick Lewis
Paulo Costa
Mike Perry
Gokhan Saki

Stipe
Ortega
Ngannou
Pettis
Rountree
Costa
Medeiros
Assuncao
Griffin
Calrissian

If you haven't picked this exact list you are categorically wrong and may even have Chlamydia.

dammit , I didn't see this before I made my selection .
and TBH I wouldn't change a thing .
Well, I can't promise anything... but I'll try & put in a good word for you despite your crimes to the groove. :D

gAlP4wi.jpg

My man's bulking up to the division & fixing the holes in his game. A lot of people will be surprised

Voted Stipe even tho I really want DC to win. Both are great guys and everything that you would want as a representative of the sport. If DC wins tho he has a legit claim as the GOAT and that is one thing his cheating rival can never have ( to logical fans )

Potential two weight world champ, not afraid to move up to HW and fight legit competition there, fought clean during his whole career, as well as not being a POS outside of the cage are all reasons why DC is the man.

The other important picks are that I'm pulling for Ortega but I'm nervous for that one. Picked Ngannou over BB and Costa over hall.

DC
Max
Lewis
Chiesa
Saki
Uriah Hall
Raphael Assuncao
Griffin
Vannata

The only “lock” on the card is the grooviest mawfugga that ever grooved.

Other than that, I can see each guy winning.

They are toss ups other than the groovinater.

I voted for everyone. They're all winners in my eyes just for getting in there and doing their best.

DC
Max
Francis
Pettis
Saki
Costa
Perry
Raphael
Griffin
Lando

Is Stipe your "goat" if he stops DC? Asking just out of curiosity.

Nope, maybe greatest heavyweight of all time but there's always fedor getting in the way of that.

DC would be a great win for Stipe tho.

Stipe
Holloway
Black Beast
Chiesa
Saki
Costa
Platinum
Assuncao
Millender
Burns
Lando

Nope, maybe greatest heavyweight of all time but there's always fedor getting in the way of that.

DC would be a great win for Stipe tho.

I know the status of fedor and gsp would be a problem not just for Stipe but for anyone to claim. I just can't fucking get it in my head how on earth is Cormier's record more impressive than Stipe's and how is DC goat if he beats him while Stipe beating DC is just a regular win. The definition of double standards.

Back