UFC 226: DC vs Stipe. Max vs Ortega. How do you see these fights going?

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
DC and Ortega need to take the fight to the ground to win their fights imo. I just don´t see that happening.

I have Stipe winning by KO after stuffing DC's takedowns.

I believe Max is gonna knock Ortega out the same way he did to Aldo, with solid and precise shots.
giphy.gif

How do you guys see these 2 fights going?

Stipe and Max both win imo. Two top fights though.

DC by decision.

Ortega beats Max I think, although it's a very intriguing fight.

DC via showtime kick transition to flying omoplata.

Holloway by decision, but I wouldn't be surprised at this point if Ortega pulled it off

Stipe by KO and Ortega by sub though really Max/Ortega is 50/50.

Max makes it look easy vs Ortega. I just feel a his stand-up and pressure is on another level.
Miocic beats DC probably by TKO. I think DC will struggle to take Stipe down. I do think it's a closer fight and Stipe will have to work hard to deal with DCs forward pressure.

DC via showtime kick transition to flying omoplata.

Holloway by decision, but I wouldn't be surprised at this point if Ortega pulled it off
DC's got some of the best kicks in the game.
vwcVpk9.gif

Rooting for DC and Max. Learning towards them too.

I wouldn't bet on these fights.

I like Max as the biggest favourite but counting out Ortega is stupid.

DC's got some of the best kicks in the game.
vwcVpk9.gif
What does this gif of Edson Barboza have to do with DC?

Edit: Just noticed it is DC, just was hard to tell due to how high level the kick was.

What does this gif of Edson Barboza have to do with DC?

Edit: Just noticed it is DC, just was hard to tell due to how high level the kick was.

Nice Kevin Lee av.

I got Stipe, but I'm calling it right now that Cormier puts up a much much much better fight than Ngannou did. I think it will be quite close.

Holloway dominates Ortega I think, I seen Ortega get beaten up way too many times, I know he did finally pull of a sub in the 3rd, but he is suspect I think. I reckon Holloway beats him every round and finishes him.

Stipe knocks out DC and Ortega finishes max within 3.

I'd like to see Stipe destroy UFC's ultimate company man.

Back