UFC 226 bout order

Joseph_McBride

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Which 3 fights should accompany the 2 great title fights on ppv? And who headlines the prelims? There are a ton of great options. I would prefer:

Stipe vs Cormier
Holloway vs Ortega
Ngannou vs Lewis
Hall vs Costa
Pettis vs Chiesa

Assuncao vs Font
Griffin vs Millender
Perry vs Medeiros
Saki vs Roundtree

Hooker vs Burns
Moyle Whitmire

I'd trade Assoncao and Font with Costa and Hall.

I imagine we'll get at least one more fight.

Main card needs more WMMA.

Main card needs more WMMA.
Chances on sherdog are you're being ironic but at least one WMMA could be added to the card. Not necessarily the main card, I doubt they'll come up with a big time match-up that spontaneously.

Apart from that, I don't think Assuncao vs Font is attractive enough as an FS1 match-up. Sure, it's a high ranked fight, but Assuncao hasn't been to exciting as of late. Maybe they should put that one on the main card that's stacked enough already and put Hall vs Costa into the prelims. That would also make sense ranking-wise.

I’d put Perry/Yancy as the fight pass headliner and Hooker/Durinho on the FS1 card

I'm always down for a Font fight
Guy brings it every time

Order... don't really care. Now... fighters... just stay healthy.

I’d remove Hall and costa and perry replaces them

Apart from that, I don't think Assuncao vs Font is attractive enough as an FS1 match-up. Sure, it's a high ranked fight, but Assuncao hasn't been to exciting as of late. Maybe they should put that one on the main card that's stacked enough already and put Hall vs Costa into the prelims. That would also make sense ranking-wise.

Assuncao got knockout of the night his last time out

Stipe vs Cormier
Holloway vs Ortega
Perry vs Medeiros
Pettis vs Chiesa
Saki vs Roundtree

Which 3 fights should accompany the 2 great title fights on ppv? And who headlines the prelims? There are a ton of great options. I would prefer:

Stipe vs Cormier
Holloway vs Ortega
Ngannou vs Lewis
Hall vs Costa
Pettis vs Chiesa

Assuncao vs Font
Griffin vs Millender
Perry vs Medeiros
Saki vs Roundtree

Hooker vs Burns
Moyle Whitmire
Nees a WMMA fight right before Stipe vs DC