UFC 225 - Whittaker vs Romero 2 - Chicago

Can't decide what the worst bet on the card is.

Has to be Tuivasa. Wins over Asker and Coulter and he's favored over Arlovski? wtf?

Can't decide what the worst bet on the card is.

Has to be Tuivasa. Wins over Asker and Coulter and he's favored over Arlovski? wtf?
Yeah. Only acceptable Tuivasa play is the KO1 line, IMO.

I do kind of like Arlovski Sub @ +2000, since it wouldn't shock me if Tuivasa was completely terrible off his back and Arlo's grappling does exist.

Do you guys think this is gonna hit?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180609-192436.png
    Screenshot_20180609-192436.png
    198.5 KB · Views: 20
Biggest play of the night for me is oliveira. Zero clue how this fight is so close on the lines.

Biggest play of the night for me is oliveira. Zero clue how this fight is so close on the lines.

You think? I thought Guida was kind of a steal at the odds he’s getting.

I’m riding on Covington tonight. If Guida or Lamas can pull an upset It’ll be nice, but CC is where my money is going tonight.

Haven't been paying any attention to gambling or MMA since im away working but wtf RDA @+110? Am I seriously missing something here? About to make the biggest play I ever have.

Bet placed, then read through the thread, kinda scared now. Oh well, yolo amiriteguise

Bet placed, then read through the thread, kinda scared now. Oh well, yolo amiriteguise
Personally think Colby's winging hooks are sloppy and a sign he'll get found out by the better striker.

I'm on RDA because I can't see Colby finishing him. RDA has 5 rounds to catch this twerp with a combo or a nasty sub, people are sleeping on RDA's ground game - if Colby employs a wrestling heavy gameplan im guessing there will be chanced for RDA to catch his neck.

Its good trucido, i think he's the right bet.

Could Evans - Smith be a bit like Meynard- Ishihara. Vet vs. punk. Punk comes overconfident as huge favourite and gets a three round beating on his back. I think it’s somewhat plausible what Evans said, that his gunshy performance agains Kelly and Alvey was because they were awkward southpoles. I think that was at least one factor. He could be more comfortable fighting Smith and the path to victory (=takedowns) is so obvious, that I’m willing to throw a unit or two on Evans.

Haven't been paying any attention to gambling or MMA since im away working but wtf RDA @+110? Am I seriously missing something here? About to make the biggest play I ever have.
You missed the part where RDA gets smashed against decent wrestlers

Just listed all my bets and my heaviest bets are on Holm, Oliveira and Whittaker. Let’s go favs.

Probably not very smart on my side but i put about 3units alone on mike jackson and like another 3 units combined in parlays.. i seriously think at 2.20ko/tko it's a must bet, biggest lock on this card besides claudia gadrlha

Probably not very smart on my side but i put about 3units alone on mike jackson and like another 3 units combined in parlays.. i seriously think at 2.20ko/tko it's a must bet, biggest lock on this card besides claudia gadrlha

I got him ITD @2.1 as well, I mean he has actual combat sports experience and can throw a punch.

Back