UFC 225 : The Talk is Over

Raphael Dos Anjos vs Colby Covington : Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anybody else forget how RDA pieced up lawler?

am I being delusional seeing all these people giving colby a chance?

Colby has a shot here but he's gonna have to wrestle the match of his life, it's his only hope in winning this fight. Standing it wont be competitive, Colby basically has to either get RDA down keep him down or if he cant keep him down stay in his face and pressure against the cage and out grind him with clinch work and takedowns.

I personally don't see it happening. I think RDA will defend most of the take downs and hurt Colby standing. Either a TKO or a clear UD

I think RDA is gonna beat Colby. He's been given favorable match ups so far that play well to his strengths, but not here. He doesnt have many advantages, if any.

Agreed

Colby has a shot here but he's gonna have to wrestle the match of his life, it's his only hope in winning this fight. Standing it wont be competitive, Colby basically has to either get RDA down keep him down or if he cant keep him down stay in his face and pressure against the cage and out grind him with clinch work and takedowns.

I personally don't see it happening. I think RDA will defend most of the take downs and hurt Colby standing. Either a TKO or a clear UD

I see it the same way. Cheese has a chance to win, its mma after all, but its minimal. I see more ways for RDA to win than Colby has.

IMO Colby wrote a check his ass can't cash.

Back