@Silver
Reaction score
Amanda Nunes vs Raquel Pennington

Amanda Bobby Lee Cooper vs Mackenzie Dern

Kelvin Gastelum vs Jacare Souza

John Lineker vs Brian Kelleher

Vitor vs Machida

——————

Personally, only KG vs Jacare and Lineker vs Kelleher interests me. 2 out of 5 isn’t good enough for me to buy so, that’s gonna be a no for me dawg.

Those WMMA fights arent PPV worthy. I’ve seen each of their last respective fights, and they all suck. Nunes’ last fight sucked too but I won’t hold it against her, because out of the 4 girls, I can see she’s pretty skilled and has natural power.

I’m not interested in the two Brazilian senior citizens fighting. They’re probably gonna be nice to eachother and it’ll be a boring decision.

Last edited:
NOBODY

although Jacare vs. Gastelum would be good, it ain't worth 65$ on it's own.

I'd pay the 65 bucks if Mackenzie sat on my face.

Otherwise it's a no from me chief.

Paying <puh-lease75>
This card is not even worth it for me to live stream it.
Will download the day after and skip through the shit fights.

Paying $65??

giphy-downsized-large.gif

It’s actually insulting that this is on PPV. Like the fans can’t tell on their own how shitty of a PPV this is

They have to pay me $65 to watch this fightpass card.

Sherdoggers;

'Fans' who won't pay for PPV's and then say Dana is the one screwing the fighter.

I'd pay the 65 bucks if Mackenzie sat on my face.

Otherwise it's a no from me chief.
You could easily get better as for 65 bucks and have em do more than sit on your face, like fart on it or even take a shit, if thats your thing....

It is mine....<{Ray1}><Kpop775><Oku02><{1-17}>

If I did pay, it’d be for the 5th coming of a return of Vitor Belfort

Sherdoggers;

'Fans' who won't pay for PPV's and then say Dana is the one screwing the fighter.

I pay for live shows for the experience and atmosphere.

I'm not dishing out $65 for a PPV, when I can stream it for free.

Even if myself and all of my sherbros paid for PPV's......you think that money is going back to the fighters?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

don't see a card i will tune in to until june ufc 225 in chicago tbh. which sucks.

I don’t like using streams cuz they will lag or fuck up in the middle of the fight and I miss the knockout or something.

I might just do that for this card though, since it’s a pile of shit and UFC doesnt deserve my money.

Bobby Cooper couldn’t figure out to sink in a RNC if her life depended on it. It was fucking pathetic watching her get confused on how to simply sink in hooks.

And now she’s PPV worthy? The bitch was 2-3 not long ago.

Back