UFC 224 PBP/Discussion

wow blood pouring out... shitty corner tbh to make her fight when she had zero chance to win anyway

Was really hoping for the fight to go the distance there.

Rocky’s nose blew up and she didn’t want anymore

Nunes cardio looked really good

FUCKING DAMNIT!!!

I was THIS close to picking Nunes to win in rd 5 at +2800, instead I picked rd 4 at +1600.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
F off ref, omg u dick

Are you kidding? Had her back and blasting away unanswered and Rocky's nose is gushing blood so badly she might need a transfusion LOL.

And there were over 2 minutes left in the round, it's not like there were 15 seconds. I get that you lost your bet, but ffs you're talking about someone's well being man...

Cornerman is a piece of shit.

I had the Over 4.5 and the R5 prop but I still think he's a scumbag.

Some bullshit by her corner, a fighter knows when they are done. Its the corners sole responsibility to protect the fighter when need be.

Are you kidding? Had her back and blasting away unanswered and Rocky's nose is gushing blood so badly she might need a transfusion LOL.

And there were over 2 minutes left in the round, it's not like there were 15 seconds. I get that you lost your bet, but ffs you're talking about someone's well being man...
I made the post when he was warning them to stay active.

Jesus, I can't even type anymore.

HAHA the hole crowd left during that speech... stfu already woman :D

Nunes didnt have the power to hurt Rocky just like i thought, but still she beat her so bad she made her quit, like what the hell? i really need to stop betting on girls.

Nunes didnt have the power to hurt Rocky just like i thought, but still she beat her so bad she made her quit, like what the hell? i really need to stop betting on girls.

It was a combination of the knees and rocky being tired shooting for lazy takedowns. Nunes made her pay

Well, I just barely broke even tonight.

Nunes blew her face up in an absolute brutal domination. I don't know on what world that counts as not being hurt. It should be been called at the end of round 4.

Damn, Nunes by ko was the least profitable outcome for me for that fight. :(

Back