UFC 224 - Nunes vs Pennington - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

Dern looks emaciated in this pic.
Emaciated, lol? Impossible. She's clearly what the kids nowadays call "thicc", with a big booty and somewhat busty for her size. Her forearm is covering part of her tummy, so that may make her look slightly less heavy set than usual, but using emaciated to describe her is laughbale.

Did you happen to notice any tentative..ness from lineker in the Vera fight? I feel like people speculated this to be the case since TJ broke his jaw? Haven't studied yet so I can't say.

I think Vera just has an awkward style. It definitely wasn't one of Lineker's best performances.

Emaciated, lol? Impossible. She's clearly what the kids nowadays call "thicc", with a big booty and somewhat busty for her size. Her forearm is covering part of her tummy, so that may make her look slightly less heavy set than usual, but using emaciated to describe her is laughbale.
She is clearly skin and bones.

Well you have a terrible read on Jotko

And If you bet props then you don't bet big, just a fact.

I don't rate Hermansson highly either but Leites is done

I don't think it's a terrible read. I capped Jotko's striking as pretty bad and bet Tavares ML and a Rd3 finish. Sure it's hard to get a lot down on props, but when you get +1800 on something, it's a nice bonus to your main bet.

Here's part of the breakdown I posted before the fight:

"Jotko seems to rely on his athleticism to strike. He has no jab, and he's just jumping in and out exchanges. Sometimes it's wild hooks, sometimes it's a lead uppercut. It's surprising that this has worked so well because a well timed shot when he comes in might mean lights out. Jotko got KO'd recently against Hall when he was slow to retract a jab."

The striking is sloppy and me and the other guy were thinking KO was a possibility because of how sloppy it was. I think it was a good read, especially considering Tavares' very low finish rate.

+135 GTD Belfort/Machida?!? I'm already on Machida dec but I might bet more on plain GTD.

holy shit Nunes itd -205, that's absurd. +165 not Nunes itd is appealing.

Roberson says he's training with Corey Anderson who is also going to corner him. Likes to fight for hostile audience. Travels to Rio May 6th. Expects Ferreira to be a wrestler who'll try to pressure him r1 to respect his shot and then to strike. Wants to go for finish r2-3.

+135 GTD Belfort/Machida?!? I'm already on Machida dec but I might bet more on plain GTD.

I'd hit not Nunes itd for at least 1u at that price

Last edited:
I'd hit not Nunes itd for at least 1u at that price

Yeah I like that not Nunes itd line. Pennington durable and Nunes may fight measured again in a 5 rounder. Thanks for the heads up Zeckdo

Back