PBP UFC 224: Nunes vs. Pennington Main Card PBP Discussion - 10 p.m. ET/7:p.m. PT/3 a.m. UK

Just saw the card.

Holy shit @ dat spinning wheel kick by Elizeu Zaleski Dos Santos

Didn't see it

idk about nipples but looked pretty close. her top got pulled down and then when she bounced her tits almost came out and she had to pull it back up

With this logic, why don't you clear your bank account and buy lotto tickets? If you win the supermax lotto, you would praise yourself forever for making that decision. LOL
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. There were two fighters in that octagon. There are millions playing the lottery. How in the holy fuck are those two the same? How man? How? Didn't Hermansson have a broken rib and come back to win on the same card? Doesn't that show that you can still win even when you're out of it?

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. There were two fighters in that octagon. There are millions playing the lottery. How in the holy fuck are those two the same? How man? How? Didn't Hermansson have a broken rib and come back to win on the same card? Doesn't that show that you can still win even when you're out of it?
No.

Pennington gonna look bad tomorrow...

922e4623b391ba1c33338ec17d1049f7.jpg

She didn't need to take all that damage... Was fucked up cornering!
Who the fuck is that?!

Man the first half of this year ppv wise has been truly autrocious... thankfully 225 onwards looks good.

Because she missed weight, badly. Perhaps you haven't heard.

She carries excess FAT. At that weightclass, there is no excuse.
Wow. This is the first person to miss weight ever in mms? I remeber recently when Romero kod cockhold there was no complaints to be seen afterwards.

In every country besides the U.S.?

Totally true.

Clearly the whole world is corrupt except for the United States. Las Vegas is a bastion of truth and fairness.

{<jordan}

Get the fuck outta here lol
yah bruh I totally said there's no corruption here... I said it in the same sentence where I stated the hometown corruption is most prominent right............
giphy.gif

SourDefiniteFireant-max-14mb.gif

Only interesting part in the main event. Otherwise the prelims where more entertaining.

Wow. This is the first person to miss weight ever in mms? I remeber recently when Romero kod cockhold there was no complaints to be seen afterwards.

You're a strange guy.

If you think those two situations are comparable... I don't know what to say to you.

Romero barely missed, and it was a short notice situation. He carries very little excess body fat.

Dern missed badly (she's almost in the next weight class)... and had plenty of time. Dern carries way too much body fat for her weight class. It's unprofessional.

Think.

You're a strange guy.

If you think those two situations are comparable... I don't know what to say to you.

Romero barely missed, and it was a short notice situation. He carries very little excess body fat.

Dern missed badly (she's almost in the next weight class)... and had plenty of time. Dern carries way too much body fat for her weight class. It's unprofessional.

Think.
Yet they both missed weight. You just want to give an excuse for one and throw blame at the other lol. Talk about thinking. No bias at all. You are strange indeed buddy.

I have to agree to disagree. When you haven't fought in 18 years, you have been in a car accident, now you have a broken nose, and you know that you have nothing left in tank, you should quit. The probabilities that you take more damage are significantly greater than the probability of landing a come-back hay-maker.

If your coaches know you and love you, they should make that decision for you. And when you feel depressed and in the dumps, they should remind you of all the hard-work you did to recover from a car accident, train hard, travel to a foreign country and fight for a UFC title.

They should tell you, "there are 7 Billion people on Earth, and how many do you know who have been strong enough to take the journey you took?"

If after all this support, you don't recover psychologically, then you have bigger problems than quitting inside an Octagon. Plus, I don't think sustaining more traumatic brain impacts will benefit you 20 years down the line.

Who are you talking about? I was talking about Pennington for which none of those statements apply. Also I specifically said it is a very special relationship with your corner/coach. If you were a person with the situation you said, then sure. But if you're contending for champion at the beginning of your career, you might very well regret giving up before the fight is fully decided.

Yet they both missed weight. You just want to give an excuse for one and throw blame at the other lol. Talk about thinking. No bias at all. You are strange indeed buddy.

Sorry you have no mind for nuance (and calling it nuance even feels weird - it's all super obvious). It's all black and white for you lol.

Back