UFC 223: The best £1 parlay you will ever see...

lol powerful, like how the US is more powerful than the entirety of the european continent? Don't act hard, britbong, we could literally do whatever we wanted with your country/countries and you couldn't do shit except curl up and let us, like you did with all those muslim refugees

haha, europeans talking hard on the internet—the AMERICAN internet, i may add. hahaha!

Also what a stupid bet. Sure it's one dollar (or *cough* pound, some archaic fake currency) but the chances of all those fights ending perfectly like that are literally impossible. It'll never happen. It's a free dollar for them and nothing for you. Dumb.

If you're going to bet, use those sites that just ask for the winner and method; none of this time bullshit because you're just gonna get fked over

LOL got eem.

I like TS, but that was a dumb thing of him to say.

I dig it. Some iffy legs, but for a fun bet like this who gives a shit? Good luck!

daily reminder that everytime the natural posts his bets here he LOSES. also go back to your punisher av

also why not 10$ to get 100k

<seedat>
In the same post you're both mocking him for betting and telling him to bet more

You feeling okay? Your brain doesn't seem to be working very well.

Back